1.5

Its been a week since the night Niall stayed at my place. To be honest, it felt like he was trying to tell me something indirectly the whole time. The time at the cliff, and when we slept, I felt he wanted to tell me something, but something was stopping him from doing so. The next morning, he was completely chill, behaving as if we did not almost kiss. To say I wasn't feeling guidy was a lie, I was dancing and jumping in my mind. But looking at Niall's reaction, everything died down. Since then, to divert my mind from him, I've been helping Derek with the science project we've been working on.

For that, he came home one evening and my father being the great person he is, began interrogating him. But I wasn't surprised to see Niall walk into my room half an hour later. I was pretty sure my father called him as they share the common hatred towards Derek. Derek didn't even realise that these two were ganging upon him, he just treated Niall normally. I don't understand how is he so sweet.

One thing I have been noticing is that Zayn and Niall and even Harry sometimes keep whispering. It got to Kate's nerves and she yelled at them. Ashley being the smart girl she is, told Liam about Niall. I had to corner Liam in the girl's washroom and threaten him to not open his mouth or else I would leak the pictures he sent to Ash when he was horny. You get the point right? The boy does become persistent sometimes. I have screenshots as proof! He wasn't pissed at Ashley knowing that once a guy gets into a girls life, screenshots are meant to be forwarded. He is in my hold as of now. Lily does know about Niall. She didn't need to tell me. I understood from the way she spoke to me that other day.

Mr Edward's was happy to see that the science project was almost done, which was before due date. Most of the work was done by April and me, but the boys did get the credit for helping us here and there.

Prom was almost a month away. Posters were already put up in the hallways. People were being asked for Prom. Promposals were happening all around. I was excited about it, because one, I always wished for a perfect prom and two, it was Prom!!

But one unfortunate thing is that Niall keeps pestering me about that girl he likes a lot. I actually got fed up about it. Okay, I get it, he likes her and all, but it was surely getting to my nerves.

I shut my locker and turn around to see someone I wasn't interested in. I somehow managed to dodge Eric's gaze and made a run for class. But I'm stopped by Tomlinson.

"And that is why you need bodyguards." He remarks.

"He won't do anything," I said stubbornly.

"Well, I have to say, he is doing a great job as of now." He smiles.

"Why are you even helping Niall? You don't even like me." I said and stopped walking.

He gasped loudly and covered his mouth. In a matter of seconds, he pulled me into his arms in a bone-crushing hug.

"I don't hate you Alana Bear, you are just too annoying." He says.

"Mm, Louis- can't breathe," I said as I struggled to get out of his death grip.

He let go of me and placed a sloppy kiss on my cheek. I scowled and wiped my cheek.

"I don't hate you, but I don't like you either." He grins.

"Whatever loser."

"Whatever loser." He mimics me.

"Mimic me all you want but I know something that you don't know that I know. And you won't know because I'll never tell you." I smile wide and do a happy dance around him.

"What do you know Greyson?" He asked crossing his hands.

"And I'm not going to tell you."