Heyy.

Hey guys! So...I have a new Cake one shots book.

Short story on how I came upon this idea. 

So once upon a time there was a girl named Gabie, also known as Gabs [a.k.a. me]. And she had a playlist on her phone called 'Cake Feelssss.' [because otp]. Along with that, she had a little Cake scene that played in her mind for every song that came up on her playlist. So she thought, 'why not write these out for other people to read? Because they're cute...and fluffy...and Cake?'

Thus, the birth of this book. 

One shots from range from everything to everything [besides smut, because I can't write smut worth shit...sorry]. It's all up to my creativity and what my lovely Cake shipping mind comes up with. 

Luke will top in most of them [because I really beieve he tops. Plus, I just really like bottom Calum]. Maybe once in awhile, depending on the song, Luke will bottom. Maybe they'll switch roles within the one shot. We'll just have to see. 

At the beginning of each one shot, there'll be a little description of what the one shot will be about, along with anything special that happens inside[maybe]. 

I'll also put a link to the song in the media area so you'll know what song the one shot is based off of, if you don't know the song. I recommend you listen to the song before you read the one shot, just in case you don't know that song. The one shot will make more sense. 

Luke and Calum might be the only ones in the one shots. Michael and Ashton might be put in as minor characters but I'm not sure yet. There might be Mashton...? It's unlikely though. 

So....I'll be writing one shots for the songs I already have on my playlist. Once that's done with, I'll let you guys [a.k.a. the readers] suggest and request songs for scenes that I should write out next. (:

Sound good? 

Perfect. (: 

So...yeah! I'm also trying a different writing style so I'm excited for this! I hope you guys like it, because I'm definitely going to enjoy writing it! (:

Warning: Might cause damage to your Cake feels because of fluff and cute stuff.

[Plus, I don't own 5sos, though that'd be amazing af. I have complete owndership of the plots though. So if I see any one shot out there like mine...I won't be very happy. You don't wanna know what happens after that.]

Enjoy! 

[First one will be up soon. (: ]