Falling.

In which Luke falls in love with the boy in the color white dress.
girly!calum [because why not?]

___

It was June 16th when Luke sat on a park bench one sunny afternoon. It was June 16th when Luke bathed in the hot sun. It was June 16th when Luke first saw him.

And boy did Luke's heart race when he saw that boy walked into the park.

Luke didn't understand himself, or what his feelings were telling him to feel. He was confused, so to speak. He was confused as to why he found the tan skinned boy so attractive.

Luke knew that he was gay, but it was the fact that the boy wasn't exactly his 'type', and yet, he found himself falling harder than the time he fell off of the kitchen stool in his own home, in front of his first boyfriend, on their first date. (Luke doesn't like to talk about it as it was an embarrassing time.)

The boy was wearing a simple white, laced dress that was sleeveless and ended just above his knees. He wore brown boots and a flower crown with white flowers that completed his outfit [pic above]. His hair was black with a blond streak that the sun seemed to shine upon, making it glow.

The boy was carrying a purse that crossed his body while holding a camera in his hands. He was taking pictures of the flowers, trees, and nature that surrounded us. He would stare at the small screen on his professional Canon camera, smile, and proceed to take more pictures.

Luke admired the boy's love for flowers and the dress he wore, along with the boots and flower crown. Everything about him was adorable in Luke's opinion. The boy would occasionally twirl, making the dress spin around with him while Luke watched in admiration.

The boy when he saw him look through his purse and taking something out, which was a cover to put over his camera lens. Luke saw an opportunity to talk to him when he realized that something fell out of his purse. Luke knew he had to take that chance before he noticed.

Slowly, Luke rose from his seat and casually walked over to the foreign object.

He picked it up and stood up straight then tapped on the boy's shoulder. He turned around and gave Luke a confused look.

"Excuse me, I think you dropped this," Luke said, holding out the object to him.

The boy smiled and took the object in his hand.

"My mascara. Thank you! This is my favorite one, and it wasn't very cheap. Who knows what would've happened if I didn't see it fall out, or if you didn't pick it up for me," the boy sighed, throwing it in his bag.

"Yeah it's no problem. I mean I figured you use it a lot because you're so pretty," Luke blurted.

Luke slapped his hand over his mouth as the boy raised his eyebrow.

"I mean, you would still look pretty without it. Not that I'm saying that you should stop wearing it. I'm just saying that it makes you look pretty. Not that I'm saying that you need it to look pretty. I mean..you're just really pretty. Your dress makes you look amazing. And your flower crown makes you look extremely adorable. I mean...shit!"

Luke slapped his forehead in embarrassment as the boy smiled and gently laughed.

Man did he have the cutest smile and laugh in the world.

"It's okay. You're not the only boy that's tried to flirt with me. I hear the same thing a lot, because of who I am and how I dress and act," the boy said.

"Oh," Luke replied.

"Sometimes, it's okay. Don't get me wrong, some boys are really sweet and compliment me then walk away, like nothing happened. But then there are some guys that are really stupid and say it to try to get into my pants, but I'm not that weak, even for a gay boy," the boy added.