WRESTLEMANIA part 2

Chapter 29 WRESTLEMANIA part 2

Kits pov

"Hey kit",i hear. I turn around to see punk. "Hey you ready",i has jumping up and down. "Yeah",he says. "I hope we win",i say. "No matter what happens i will keep you safe",he says looking into my eyes. I think i can melt. I give him a long kiss. "Just let me have paul",i say. He laughs. And nods. "Your on",the sound guys says. I nod. Punks music goes on and he goes out first. The corwd cheer. Then my music goes on. I take a big breath and run out there. I go up to a little girl who has a sign that reads,'i want to be a diva'. I laugh and hug her. "Never ever give up on that dream",i tell her. She smiles. "I wont",she say, "oh yeah you better kick their butts". I laugh. I run up to the ring. I go over to punk and hug him. Then brocks music comes on him and paul walk out. I laugh at pauls outfit. He is wearing a full spandex suit. I just laugh hard my side hurts. Then come to the ring and stare at me wierd. "Man you look funny",i laugh. The annoucer does the whole, "this match is for one fall and is for kits job and is a no disquilifications match". Then the bell rings me and punk choose who goes first an i say i want to and i tell the ref i want paul. Paul lets just say look very happy that its me. So does brock i just smile. I start to skip around paul. Then i charge at him. He wasnt expecting that so i knock him down. I start to puch the shiz out of him. I stand up and get out of the ring. I go under the ring. And look. 'Stick, table, CHAIR',i see. I grabe the chair and go back to the ring. I look to see that paul is still in the middle of the ring. I smile and evil smile. I look at brock and he gives me a stare i used to always give him. He is scared. I blow brock a kiss and then hit paul in the gut with the chair. He starts to groan. I continue to hit him with the chair untill its dented the i roll him over to brock and he puts his hand out and tags brock. I smile. "Hello brock",i say with the evil smile. He just stares at me. "Never thought you had it in you",he says with a smile. "Oh babe then you dont know me",i say with a smile. "Oh really",he asks. "Yes and i have a little surprise for you",i say with the smile still on my face. "Oh really",he says again. "OH BOYS!",i say the smile never leaving my face. Just then john cenas music comes on then, randys, edges, the undertaker, the rock, jeff hardy, and kanes. I see brocks jaw clench. I look at punks face and his mouth is droped. I start to laugh hard. They all start yo make their way to the ring. "Well you see brock some of my friends didnt like the way you treated me and just wanted to help me",i say with a smile. They all start to beat the living shiz out of brock and i just laugh. "PAY BACKS A BITCH",i yell at him. The guys all do their signiture moves on him then make way for me. I get up on the top of the ring jump and elbow him straight in the chest. Then i pin him, 1,2,..3. I stand up and do the happy dance i go up to every single guy and hug the livein shiz out of them. Then i hear the words ive come to hate. "GROUP HUG", john screams. Then they all crush me. "UGH GUYS CANT BREATH!",i yell. They all laugh. I look at punk. I run up to him and plant a big kiss on him. Everyone cheers. I pull back and blush. I look at the guys and laugh. Everyone besides randy and cenas mouth are droped. I laugh harder then jump on randy's back. "Onward my trust human",i tell him. He laughs and starts running to the backstage. I look back and everyone is laugh. Yeah i really love my job.

___________________

Tu-dah just telling you the next chapter will be the last :(:::::: but im making a sequal and ill explain that in the next chapter. I love you all idk y there is over 1,000 people readinf it but i love you guys. <3