Date?

Chapter 16 date?

Kits pov

"Hey kit",he says with a smile. "TAKERRRRR!",i scream running up to run my old coach. Yep thats right the UNDERTAKER was me coach. You dont learn what ive learned with out a trainer.

Once im done taking the breath out of him i realease. "How are you babygirl",he asks. I pout. "Im not a baby and im FUDGE HAPPY bow you are here",i say with a smile. "So your uncle told me you wanted to talk to me",he says with a scared face. "Yes first i was hopping you can finally teach me how to do the tombstone and second my plan",i say with an evil smile. "Okay first i will teach you now and second i already know your plan and im in",he says with a grin. I laugh. "Yeah i knew you would be",i say. "Does punk know the plan",he says cringging. Yeah undertaker dosnt like punk alot. "No im telling him tonight at dinner, so we have 2 hours to train",i say with a smile. He laughs. "Okay". Then he starts to teach me.

(2 hours later)

"You always were a fast learner",taker says. I laugh and nod. "Well i got to go get ready",i say hugging him. "Okay stay safe and you better call me if you need anything",he says looking in my eyes with care. I nod. I get into my car and go to the hotel. Once i get in my room im greeted by randy and cena. "Hey boys",i say waving. "Hey kitty",john says. "Hey little one",randy say. "Well i need to go get ready",i say fast so i dont get questions. "For what",i hear randy say. Damn it to slow. "Um will i sorta kinda am going to have dinner with punk",i say quetly. "Haha youre funny",john says. I look at him. "Kit tell me your joking",john says. I shake my head. "Thats it im gonna kill him",randy says starting to walk out the room. I grabe his are. "We are only gonna go talk about our match okay nothing will happen",i say to both of them. I look at the clock,7:15. "I need to get ready stay here",i say pointing to both of them.

I get out of the shower. I change into black,riped,skinnys witha white top and a leather jacket. I put my eyeliner on and some lipstick. I brush my hair and put in up. I put on my combat boots. I check myself over. "Damn i look good",i say to myself. "I agree to good",i hear a voice say. I turn around to see john. "You need to change",he says with a straight face. "What, whyy',i wine. "Because no man in his right man can keep his hands off you if you look like that",he say. I look down and blush. "John its okay nothing will ever happen between me and punk",i say with a smile. He smiles. "Better not,well you might want to leave befor randy sees you",he says in a hush voice. I laugh.

Once i get to the bottom floor i see punk. He looks good. Hes wearing black skinnys and a black veil brides hoodie. Oh i love them. I walk over to him and poke his sides. He jumps again. He turns around and smiles. "Wow you look great",he says. I look down and blush. "Thanks",i say. "Come on im taking you to dinner",he says. I follow him to a black mustange. "OMG I WANT YOUR CAR!",i scream. He laughs. He opens me door. "Oh what a gentlemen",i cooe. He laughs and gets into his side. "So where we going",i asks. "Im not gonna tell you",he says. "Oh no youre gonna take me into the woods and kill me, i knew you were a killer",i say with a scared voice. "Damn you figured it out",he says laughing.

We drive for about 30 minutes untill we finally pull over. I look and see we are at the woods. "Come on follow me",punk says. I het out the car and follow him. We walk for about 10 minuts then he stops and walks through a wall of flowers. I walk thoigh and my mouth drops.

_________________

Tudaaaaa sorry took me so long had a some trouble. Ive had a hard week.

ILL MISS YOU ROSIE