Sleepover part 1

Chapter 14 sleepover part 1

Kits pov

"CUZ BABY YOURE A FIREEEEEEEEEWORK",i scream. Right now im in johns locker room singing on the top of my lungs. "You are a awesome singer kit",john says. "I know i am",i say laughing. "Hey kit will you come do a interview with me and randy before out tag team match?",john asks with a pouty face. "I was already",i say laughing. "yayyyy",he say while jumping. "Well im gonna go bother people",i say while walking out of his locker room. I countinue singing. I turn the corner and see one of my favorite people. "KAN",i scream. He turns around. He sees me and smiles. He opens up his arms. I start to run up to him. I jump in his arms and hug him. "How my favorite trouble maker",he asks. "Im AWESOME, hows my devil",i ask. "Oh just as evil",he says. I laugh. "So wheres you gnom",i asks him talking about danile bryan. He laughs. I dont get why people dont like him. Hes such a teddy bear. "Um i dont know you want to help me find him",he asks. I smile. "Oh do i ever". He picks me up and puts me on his shoulder. "Lets goo",i scream. I start to make goat noises. I hear kan laugh. We get weird stares form some workers back stage. "Hes over there",kan says. We walk over to bryan. "What the hell",i hear him say as he looks up to me. I wave. "Hii". "Well kan i need to go do an interview",i say. He picks me up and puts me down. "Ill talk to you later",he says. I hug him and go find randy and cena.

Once i find them they are already talking to josh. I walk over there. Josh dosnt see me but randy and cena do. They give each other the look. And put their arms out. I start to run. I jump and land in their arms. "HEY GUYS",i scream. I hear josh scream. Me randy and cena laugh. They put me down. "Oh kit you scared me",josh says. I laugh. "Hey little one",i hear randy say. "Hey kitty",i hear cena say. "So kit we were just talking about you", josh says. "Really",i say scared. "It was good",i hear randy say. I nod. "So kit you seem close to randy and cena is there anything you arnt telling us",josh says. I turn to randy and cena. We all stare at josh. Then we burst out lauging. "Josh no we are just best friends i mean they are good looking but come on",i say laughing. We laugh for a little longer. "Okay so we also we wondering what about you and punk",josh says. That gets us to shut up. "Um no there isnt",i say. "The wwe also wants to know how do you know brock",he ask. "I cant tell you know",i say with a smile. "Well thank you everyone",josh say. I jump on cenas back and we walk away. "Guys i dont feel like going to my house",i say pouting. "LETS HAVE A SLEEPOVER",john screams in a girly voice. Me and randy start to crack up. John just smiles. "Im up for it, randy?",i say. "Yeah why not",he says. "YAYY BEST FRIEND SLEEPOVER",i scream. "Well we need to do our match then we can go",randy say. "Okay",i jump off of cenas back.

Their match tonight was against. Dolph and cody. Of course randy and cena won. Once they got back to the locker room they both took a shower. We then all got into randys car. And went to the hotel. Once we got there our mouths droped.

________________

OHHH WHAT HAPPEND. FIND OUT IN PART 2.