It happens

Chapter 25 It happens

"JOHN GET OFF ME",I scream. "NEVER GIVE ME THE OREO!",He screams. Right now we are in our hotel room while john is sitting onto of me cuz i have the oreos. He will never get them. "RANDY HELP ME. RAPE!",I scream. With in second i hear randy enter the room. "Kit are you..",he stops when he sees us. "Ugh what is going on",he asks. "She stole the oreos and wont give them back",john states. "But i want to have them",i say, "ugh john get off me you way like 600 pound". "Not untill you give me the cookies and you are very confy",he says while shakeing his butt on me. "Randy help",i say. As he walks over to us i hear him mumble, "ugh what happend to my life". I see johns eyes widen as he see randy walk over to us. "Now come on randy why dont we just talk this out",he says. Randy shakes his head. He jumps forward and lands on us both with an 'oof'. "I cant breath",i manage to say with both of them on me. "Are you guys gonna make up",i hear randy say. "Yes now get off",john say. "PLEASE",i say. He stands up and so does john. "I can breath",i huff. "Now give me the oreos",john says. "Let me think about that. Um NEVER",I say and run out the room. I hear them both behind me. I go to the door. Once i open it i see punk. I had him the oreos. "Take these and run just keep running. Run to mexico and change your name to podro",i tell him. He just give me a very confused look. "KIT GIVE ME THOSES COOKIES",I hear john say. "I DONT HAVE THEM", i scream back. He enters the room. "Oh hey..",the he sees the oreos is punks hand. Opps. "Punk give me those cookies",john says. Punk shakes his head. "Now",john says. "RANDY",punk screams. Randy comes running in. "Yeah",he say. Punk throws him the box randy catches it. Randy gives the boxs to cena. "you trader and to think i was gonna share those with you",i say to randy and turn my back to him. Just then i am picked up. "Oh come on shorty you know you love me",randy says. "Do i do i really",i say. "Yep",he says. "Well see",i say with a smile. "Oh really",he says then i burst out laughing. He is tickling me. "So do you love me",he asks. "Ye..ye..y..YES",i scream. He stops, 'okay good",he says. "So punk what you want",john asks. "Well i was hopping to talk to kit",he says. I stand up. "Sure what",i ask. "Um alone",he says. "Oh okay ",i say grabing me shoes. "Be back later",i tell them both. I kiss randys and johns cheeks amd steal an oreo. Then we leave.

As we walk we end up at a park. I get on a swing. "So what you wanna talk about",i ask. "Well we have our match tomorroe",he says. I nod. "Well there is something i wanted to tell you", he say. "Wait are you backing out on me",i ask shocked. "Oh no no no",he says. I let out a breath. "Okay good i need you",i say. 'In more then one way',i think to myself. "So what was it",i ask. "Well i wanted to tell you that..um.. Well you see that..um.. I like you",he says. My mouth drops. He, he, he likes me i mean i knew i liked him but he liked me. "I know thats weird but you just make me feel all weird inside and im always thinking about you and youve changed me back into well me. You tell me things other people wont and i love that about you. I know that youll never like me but i just wanted to tell you to get it out",he says. I just stand there still with my mouth open. "Please say something",he beggs. "Dude youre so stupid",i say. He looks hurt when i say that. "I mean to think that i wouldnt like you",i continue. He looks up and smiles. "You like me",he asks. I get closer to him. "Whats not to like",i ask. He smiles. And leans in. 'Finaly hes gonna kiss me with no one to break it',i think. When his lips touch mine i feel like firerworks i know thats cheesey but hey. I feel the coldness of his lip ring. Once i react i feel him smile. Our lips just are perfect together. I bite his lip and he opens fastly. Out tounges work together i hear him moan im trying to hold mine back. He pulls a way. I let out a small wine. He looks at me and smiles. I smile and look down blushing. He grabes my chin. "Youre cute when you blush",he says. I laugh. "So what now",i ask. "Well i was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend",he asks. I laugh. I kiss him again. "That should answer that",i say. He nods. 'Wow im finaly dating him,lets see how randy and john react',i think.

_______________\

YES IT HAPPEND HAHA IK IK IT TOOK FOREVER SORRY. BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE PART 1 OF WRESTLEMANIA HAHA. YAY.