Date part 2

Chapter 19 date part 2

( kits pov)

In front of me was a field of flowers that has a pond in the middle that the moon hits just right. Its one word beutiful. "I guess you like it",i hear punk chuckle. I nod my head. He grabs my hand and i fell sparks. Hmm weird. He drags me over to a blanket that has a picknet basket on it. "You didnt have to do this",i tell him. "Well a pretty girl needs a pretty sight",he says. I look down a blush. "Thanks but im not",i say still looking down. He grabs my chin and makes me look him in thoughs eyes. "Kit you are beutiful",he says. I just nod. He smile. "Come on",he says and sits down. I sit next to him. "Okay so tell me about the plan",he says. Thats when i put on a very big smile. I lean into his ear and tell him the plan. He smiles. "I love it",he says. I nod. "I know im just that awesome",i say.

After about 1 hour of talking about alot of weird things it starts to get cold. I shiver. "Oh sorry here",punk says and hands me his jacket. "Oh thank you",i say looking down. "So kit are you and randy or john a thing",he asks. I start to laugh..hard. He just stares at me weird. "N...ooo!",i say inbetween laughs. Once i say that he looks relifed. "But i do have a boyfriend",i say smiling. He looks sad when i say that. "Really who",he asks through his teeth. I point to the empty space next to me. "Jerry my imagenry boyfriend we have been together for 3 years", i say while laughing. He smiles. "Well i hope he isnt mad that i took you out today",he says with a smile. I smile. "He was but i talked him into it",i says smiling. He looks at his watch. "Hey its getting late i think i should take you home befor john and randy kill me",he says smile. I nod. "Randy didnt even see me go",i say. He laughs. "I dont know how you are friend with all though creapy guys like kan and randy",he says. I laugh. "Its because im AWESOME",i say. He laughs.

Once we get to the hotel punk walks me up. We stop at my door. "Hey i had a really fun time",i tell him. He smiles. "Yeah same here we should do it again",he says. I nod. I hug him then i get on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek. "Bye",i say oping the door. "Bye",he says and walks away.

"KIT!",i hear randy scream. "Oh shiz",i say. I see randy turn the corner. "Where were you, why didnt you tell me you were leaving, did he do anything",he says super fast. I look at john and he looks like he wants to know too. "Okay first i was out with punk, second because you wouldnt have let me left, and third no he didnt",i says. Randy looks like he was about to say something but john cuts him off. "So you two a thing now",he says akwardly. "No well i did hug him and kiss his cheek but i do that to you two too",i say and shrug. They both nod. "Well atleast you had fun",randy says. I nod. "Well im gonna go change",i say. They both nod. I go change into my black pj shorts and a whit tanktop that say "suck it". I walk out to randy and cena on the couch watching ufc. I go sit between them. I put my head on johns lap and my feet on randys. They both laugh. I feel john stating to play with my hair. I was gonna tell him to stol but it was conforting and soothing. I ended up falling a sleep on john and randy. But befor i do i feel john kiss mt cheek and say "night kitty cat".

______________

Huhuhu sorry took so long