Oh shit

Chapter 16 oh shit

Kits pov

Once we got the the arena we all headed our seprate ways. I went to my locker room. "Hey kit",i hear someone say. I turn around and my mouth turns into the biggest smile ever. "ROCKYYYYY!",i scream running over and hugging him. "Wow little lady",i hear him laugh. "Omg what are you doing here",i ask him while smiling. "Well i came to see how the peoples favorite diva is",he say. He flashs his million dollar smile. "Well im really good",i say. "Are you sure because i saw that you and punk have a match against brock at wresilmaina",he says in a caring voice. Rock is one of the only people that knows how i know brock. "Yeah i know that im gonna win because i have a plan",i say while smirking. "Oh really what do you have",he says. I go to his ear and wisper into it. He smiles. "I want in",he says. I nod. "I was hopping you would say that",i say smiling. "Soo rocky whats the other reason you are here",i say with a smile. "Oh okay well i need to talk to the people",he says. "About what",i ask. "Well youll ser",he says. He gives me a hug and walks away.

I start to skip through the halls then i see punk. Hes lisening to music. I go up behind him and pinch his sided. He jumps. "Holy shiz",he say jumping. He turns around and sees me. I laugh. "I got you good",i say. He laughs. "So what you want",punk says. "About our match with brock and paul i just want to let you know that i have it solved",i say with a smile. "Oh really and what is this plan",he asks. "I cant tell you know somewhere else",i say. "How about at dinner tonight",he asks with a hopful look. "Um sure",i say i cant tell im blushing. "Great well i gotta go",he says while walking away. Wait did i just make a date with punk. As im walking i run into someone. I look and see that its beth. "Oh sorry",i tell her. "Just the person i was looking for",she says with an evil grin. "And why is that",i say whith sas. "Well i wanted to tell you that your gonna get me a date with the oh so hot viper",she say licking her lips. "And why in the world would i do that",i say pissed. "Well you see i know everything from your family to brock and if you dont get it ill tell everyone",she says with a smile and walks away. I stay where i am froozen with my mouth to the ground. How dose she know? She wouldnt tell would she? "I have to go find randy",i say while running to his room. Once i get there i dont knock. I walk in on him putting on his boots. "Hey kit what up",he asks. "You need to go on a date with beth",i says. "Wait what",he says. "Please just once it dosnt even need to be special",i say pleading. "Why",he asks. "She knows stuff about me and she says what if you dont she will tell everyone, so please ill do anything",i day getting on my knees. He groans. "Fine",he says. I get up. I run up and hug him HARD. "I love you, i love you,i love you",i say over again. He chuckles. "I know",he says laughing.

(1hour later)

Right now im in my locker room watching the show. I wait a couple more minutes and i hear the rocks music. He runs down and people are SCREAMING their heads off. Then a chant starts "ROCKY,ROCKY". I laugh. He waits for them to stop then he starts talking. "At 5 am the rock woke up. At 530 the rock at a protein shake. At 6 the rock worked out. At 7 the rock got in a plane to texas. Just so he could say",he waits for a little. "FINALLY THE ROCK HAS RETURNED TO TEXAS",he says while the crowd roars. I laugh. Some people say hes full of himself but hes not. Hes one of the most caring people ever. He countinues to speak. "So i have heard that Mr.Fruity Tutty John Cena has the championship",he says. The crowd is full of cheers and boos. "And once the rock heard this he thought to himself. Even though i have beat john cenas ass 1 time. How about i do it again. But this time for the championship",he says smileing with his teeth. The corwd cheers and boos. Just then john cenas music comes on. I cheer. "Rock befor you go any farther i want to answer you. The question is will i fight you for my championship at wreslmania? The answer is YES!",john says. I start dancing. The crowd cheers. Then i think,hey they are both my best friends i should go out there. So thats what i do. I tell the sound guy to play me song. He does. I walk down the ramp. While high-fiving people in the corwd. The corwd cheers. I grab a mike. I go to the ring. Rock and cena both smile at me. "Hey guys",i say waving and smiling at them both. They both give me a head nod. "I just wanted to wish you both luck. And dont either of you say 'i dont need it',because trust me you do",i say. I turn to rock. "Rocky we all know that last year you beat john,but this john isnt the same. He at first had a downfall after but he is now at the top of the wwe. He has grown stronger each day. So dont think just because you did it once you can do it again",i say with a smile. Rock looks shocked but nods. I turn to cena. "Johny you know i love you and youre my best friend,but you need to understand that yes you have got better but you cant under estimate rock he is a powerful guy. You of all people know that",i tell john he nods. "So bye saying that i am going to wish you guys both luck and ill be at ring side cheering both of you on",i say with a smile. I go over to the rock and hug him. I walk over to cena and hug him then i skip down the ring. I hear the crowd cheer my name. I then hear john say. "She is a one of a kind people". That makes me laugh. I love being me.

I go to my locker room and see the someone ive been hoping to see.

___________________

OOOOOOOOO. HAHAHAH IM EVIL. WHO COULD IT BE. HAHAHA