Truth or dare

Chapter 16 truth or dare

Kits pov

I laugh at the sight in front of me. Cody and punk are on the floor holding each other while they are sleeping. I wake john and randy up and tell them to be quiet. I point to cody and punk. I take out my phone and take a photo. I go on twitter i tag randy cena coday and punk and write 'aww the lovebirds'. Once it uplodes. I do the one thing i can to wake them up. I jump on them. I get full speed and jump on them. I hear them both moan in pain. "Waky waky lovebirds",i sing. I hear john and randy start laughing. "What the fudge kit",i hear punk say. "What do you mean 'lovebirds',i hear cody say. I laugh. "Go check yalls twitter",i say while laughing. Punk rushs over to his phone. "Holy cow",i hear him say. "I knew he wasnt straight",i hear randy say. That makes me and cena burst out laughing. "Cody always did care about his face more than other guys",i say laughing. Cody glares at me. "Im gonna go shower",i say.

Once i get out of the shower i grabe my black and red chekered skinny jeans and a white tangtop. I brush my hair and put it up. I brush my teeth and then go to the living room. They are all ready. "How the hell do you guys get ready so fast",i say. Its true though guy do get ready fast. The guys laugh. "Hey guys let play truth or dare we have 3 hours till we have to be at the show",i say. They all nod. I go sit on cenas lap. "Okay who first",john says. "I will",i say. They all nod. "Umm cody truth or dare",i ask. "Um truth",he says. "Okay pit of all the guys in the locker room besides yourself who would you kiss",i asks. The guys all laugh. Cody moans. "Umm im gonna say...dolph",he says. I institly start to gag. "Yeah yeah okay my turn",cody says. "Kit truth or dare",cody says. "Dare",i say. "Ohhh kit got balls",i hear randy say. I laugh. "Okay i dare you to go over to kanes room and hug him",he says like its the most scary thing in the world. I laugh. I guess he dosnt know me and kane are friends. I mean the guy gave a a ride on his shoulder. "Okay",i say standing up. I go to the room that says kane. I knock on the door. The guys follow but make sure to not be seen. Kane comes to the door. "Hey little devil what up",kane says. I hug him. "Nothin much big devil just wanted to say hi",i say. "Well hi",he says. "Bye",i say hugging him bye. I walk back to the room. "Holy shit you have balls",i hear cody say. I hear randy and cena laugh. "Dude did you not know they are friends",i hear cena say. "I didnt think kane had friends",i hear cody say. I laugh. "Okay my turn again",i say. "Ummm punk truth or dare",i say with a smile. "Truth",he says. I ask the question im fieing to ask him. "Who do you like",i ask. His face drops. "Umm nobody",he says biting his lipring. "Oh come on there has to be someone",i say. "Well there is this girl but i know i can never have her",he says. "Oh okay",i say with a smile. "Okay punk your turn",i say. "Umm randy truth or dare",punk asks. "Um dare",he says. "I dare you to..go down to beths door in only your boxers and ask for suger",he say. Randy grons. He taks of his shirt and pants. Damn he has a nice body. I think staring at his 8 pack. "Kit eyes uo here",randy says ehile laughing. "Shut up i cant help you have a nice body",i say while blushing. All the guys but punk laugh. "Okay well go",we say. He walks down to beths door. "What the.."she stops when she sees randy only in his boxers. "Well hello randy how might i help you",she says in a very bad sexy voice. I see randy shiver in grossness. "Um bey beth do you have and sugur",he asks in a fast voice. "Well ues i do",she says in the same voice. I gag. She runs inside and grabs some. When she comes back with is she eyes randys body. I laugh. "Thanks",he says walking away very fast. I laugh as she checks out his butt. "I will hate you forever punk i swear",randy says to punk puting his cloths back on. Me punk cena and cody all start to laugh. "Well let go the shows about to start",john says.

________________

I do and i dont like this chapter idk but hey whatever. Its up to yall. Oh yeah who should have a match next or who should she meet idk up to you.