CRUSH

Chapter 6 crush

Johns pov

Man im out of breath. Why? You ask. Because someone cough..kit..cough. Took my phone. "KIT IM GONNA GET YOU",i scream. "Catch me if you can but im a kitty cat man",she says. Man shes weird.

Kits pov.

As im running i run into someone. "Move out of my way my life deepends on it",i say. I look up and see that is randy ortan. "Oh hi",i say. He points behind me. I turn aroud and see its cena. "OH CRAP, MOVEEE!",I say while pushing randy to the side. "KIT!",I hear john scream. "BOO!",he says while grabing my by the waist. "Ahh john let me go",i say while hitin his back. "Oh no no no where is my phone",he asks. "Somewhere",i say with a smirk. "Oh you want to play that game do you",he says. I can hear the smile in his voice. "Oh no john please dont",i say pleading. "To late",he says while starting to tickle me. I start to burst out laughing. "So wheres my phone",he asks again. "In...my....pocket",i say between laughs. He grabs his phone. "Oh i hate you",i tell him. "Love you to kitty",he says while hugging me. He then walks away. As i start walking i hear someone call my name. "Kit,kit",the person says. I turn around to see dolph. "Hey dolphin",i say. "Hey i just wanted to say that what you did out there was pure awesome",he says. I laugh. "Thanks mabey i could go agaist you one day",i say laughing. He laughs. "I think i learmed from paul to not get on your bad side"ihe says. "DOLPH!",i hear the most annoying person next to punk scream. "Oh no"i hear dolph say. We turn around to see vicky. Ewww, "dolph why are you talking to her",she asks. Dolph send me the 'help me'look. "Vicky for the love of god shut up.Hes talking to my because he can. You do not run his life. And if i was him i would want to talk to some one who isnt 60 and dosnt look like a monkey",i say. I hear dolph trying not to laugh but failing. Vicky lets out a scream. "DOLPH ARE YOU GONNA LET HER SAY THAT TO ME"she scream. "Yes i am vicky shes right you dont own me. We are through. I like someone else",he says. "But..but..dolph",vicky says while trying to grab dolphs arm. "Omg vicky he dumped you. Its over.",i say. "This isnt the end",vicky says while walking away. "So dolphin you have a crush hu",i say while poking him. "Um yeah",he says shyly. Aww cute. "Does she like you"i ask. "No she only sees me as a friend",he says. "Well how do you know that if you dont show her ",i tell him. "You are right when should i show her",he asks. "Right now go" i tell him. "Okay",he says. He turns around. Then he turns back. "Is something wrong",i ask. He leans down and befor i know it his lips are on mine. It takes me a while to respond but when i do i can tell hes smileing. His kiss makes me feel warm and safe. All of a sudden he pulls away. "I like you kit",he says.

___________________

BAMMM haha guess you didnt see that coming. Please dont hate me okay. Cuz i love you guys. There will be more john pov coming and mabey dolph idk. But vote it up people.