Chapter 13| the last part

Deans P.O.V
It's been a month, a month from the crash. The crash wasn't scary it was Seth seeing him scared broke my heart and it was because of me. All because of me.Speaking of Seth he just came out from taking a shower and he got into bed with me.

"You ok,you seem out stressed"Seth said as cuddled up next to me

"It's just I think i can't protect you anymore. I feel like I'm the reason why you get hurt now" I said truthfully

"Dean you can protect, your the best thing that happened to me. Now at hell in a cell you get your revenge back at Finn. Your better then Finn" Seth then quickly kissed me "I love you"

"I love you too" I replied back
--

✨I'm back and ready to fight Finn. So at hell in a cell I want the match we were supposed to have at Summerslam. Why don't you, your daddy {triple H}, and your mommy {Stephanie} come out and make it officials✨ I said as Roman and Seth stood by.

Authority Theme Hits

✨Alright,alright you got it Ambrose but this time it's different this time it's going to be Finn vs Dean.Seth will not be be a guest ref so he been backstage with Roman.✨ Triple h said as Finn and Stephanie nodded then left.

"You'll be saver that way"I whisper into Seth ears as I slightly kiss his cheek. I totally forgot we're on camera but oh well a lot people know about us already.
--
Hell in a Cell- no one P.O.V

This match is scheduled for one fall introducing first from Cincinnati, Ohio, Dean Ambrose.

His opponent from county,Wicklow, Ireland, Finn
Balor.

Ding,ding,ding; the match as begun.

They locked up and Finn gets the upper hand.
-
Roman and Seth were backstage watching they nervous they know what Finn is capable of but then again his facing the unstable, Dean Ambrose.

Dean kicks Finn in gut to break them up, goes on the rope and does a cross body but Finn rolls through and knees him in the back.
-
Finn was in the middle of doing diving double foot stomp but no Dean rolls out of the way. Finn turn around and Dean was standing up and it connects him with dirty deeds. One, two, three and he does Dean unstable Ambrose has beaten the demon Finn Balor.

Roman and Seth then joined Dean in the ring. Seth then grabbed a mic "Now are you finally going to leave The Shield alone" Seth then put the mic close to Finn. Finn had no choice but to say "yes I'll leave you guys alone" Seth dropped the mic and all three men walked backstage.
-
"We're finally free from Finn" Seth said happily in his and Dean hotel room.

"Now we can live in peace" Dean said as he then kissed Seth.
-One Year Later-

Seth and Dean got a big house together and a couple months ago they got married. Everything went they way they wanted. From Jealously to Love real quick.

Jealousy is a bad thing especially when it comes from loving someone but if it's true love it's will come to you. Just look at Dean and Seth and how far they have become!

  The End!