Chapter 12

Summerslam Day
Dean P.O.V

Today the day I put an end to Finn. He needs to learn how to leave Seth and I alone. That's why tonight I'm going to put an end to him. No one starts a fight with Dean Ambrose and gets away from it.
-
"Babe you ready" I asked Seth as i got the keys to the car

"Yea lets go" Seth said as we then got into the car.
-

"Dean look out!" Seth screamed as he then grab me towards him. The only thing in between us was the arm rest. That's when a car slammed into both my side and Seth side. That's was the last thing I remember.
Meanwhile At Summerslam
The wwe has been notified that Seth and Dean have been in a car accident. So of course obviously Dean will not be able to wrestle and Seth would not be able to be a guest ref.

Finn then comes out with a mic to the ring-

✨ As some of you may know it seems to be that Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins has gonna into a car accident (Smiles and chuckles). A car accident is no excuse to not be here tonight. Now if you two are half the man you think you are you would be here right now. I'm going to give you 10 counts to come out and if you don't I win via forfeit.✨

10 counts passed,the ref then raise Finn hands making it official Finn won the match.Roman would have came out boy once he heard about his brothers he rises to the hospital.

At the hospital both man seem to be fine everything clear and good. But it best for them not to wrestle for a month. A month really a month what would Roman do without his brothers? And Dean on the edge of losing it to get his revenge on Finn. But hey at least he gets to spend a month with his boyfriend.

Go check out my new book its called 'with or without you' it's Ambrollins. And Thank you all so much with reads,votes,comments!