Chapter 9

~Monday Night Raw~
Nobody's P.O.V

Monday night raw just ended. Finn had a new attire with a new theme song. Finn vs Kane, the match was just about 6 minutes and Finn picked up the win. The ending;the main event it was a re-match between the shield and John,Randy, and Daniel. The shield had won and everyone had left the arena or at least they had thought. Roman took a shower first then followed by Dean it was Seth turned now but before he went in he told Roman and Dean to go back to the hotel room he'll meet them there.So Roman and Dean agree before leaving Dean give Seth a kiss and said to be careful. Leaving Seth happy.

After Seth was done taking a shower and he put on clothes and comb his hair. To be exact he decided to let his hair down, Seth was about to go but was grabbed by the hair and pulled into a locker room. When in the locker room the man who was holding Seth pushed him to the floor. Seth turned around scared and said "Fi-Finn". "Hi Sethie" Finn said as he again pulled Seth by the hair and put him on the couch. Finn used one hand to grab Seth wrists holding them to Seth head. And the other to explore Seth's body,Seth was begging Finn to let him go. It was happening so fast some clothes of Seth was getting ripped. Seth was crying asking to free him and let him go.

Meanwhile with Dean-

"I can't believe you left your phone man" Roman said as we are in the backstage locker room to get my phone. "Stop please no" A familiar voice said. It was Seth voice Dean and Roman then follow that voice. "It won't hurt at least for me" it was Finns voice. When they heard Finns voice he ran to the room it was coming from. Lucky the door was open, stupid Finn didn't lock it. Finn then let go of his tightly grip of Seth and Seth ran into Deans arms. Roman then attack Finn throwing him into walls "come near us again especially Seth and you will pay" Roman said. Seth was still in Deans arms when all three man walked out. Roman told Seth and Dean to go back in the car while he goes find Deans phone.

In the car Seth and Dean took the backseat Seth stayed in Deans arms scared. Dean keep whispering sweet things into Seth ear calming him down. "He tried Dean he tired" Seth said still crying. "But he didn't ok that's all that matters."when Dean finish saying that Roman got Deans phone and got in the car driving back.

2 months later

Two months past and Seth wasn't left alone he was always with Dean and if not he was with Roman. Finn got injured badly and will not be wrestling for about a year at least now he know not to mess with the shield. And it's like every time Dean touches Seth, he jumps as if Dean was going to do something bad to him. Which Dean would never do. It makes Dean sad that Seth thinks Dean will hurt him.

One night Dean and Seth were in the hotel room when Dean got in bed with Seth and wrap his arms around Seth waist from behind.Dean felt Seth get scared,jumped even after he knew it was Dean. Seth was kinda shaking a bit. Dean then put his head on Seth shoulder:

"Seth you know I'll never hurt you or do anything to you that you don't like" Dean says as he gently put a small kiss on Seth neck

"Dean" Seth says as he looked at Dean

"It's been two months and your still scared"

"I'm not ready to talk about it" Seth said

"I'm not making you talk about it. But your scared every time I touch you and I hate that" Dean said as he let go out Seth and removed his head from Seth a shoulder.

"I know Dean and I'm sorry" Seth cried out as turned to Dean and tightly hugged him Dean did the same. "I'm sorry I really am" Seth with tears down his cheek.

"Seth look at me" Seth pulled away a bit but still was close to Dean and still has his arms around him same goes for Dean.

"I hate seeing you cry. I need you to know that I'll never hurt you. I love you Seth" Dean says as he looked into Seth eyes

"I love you too Dean. And I trust you I know you'll protect me" Seth says as he hugs Dean again but a short one.

"We should get to sleep" Dean said as They both go under the under the covers. Dean was about to shut off the lights but Seth stopes him and
says "no goodnight kiss". Dean then kissed Seth and after says goodnight and turned off the light. And both men went to sleep happily.