Chapter 3

Dean P.O.V
It was Seth. He saw me beating up Finn.

"Dean! Seth said as I got stop hitting Finn and stood up. Seth bended down next to Finn. Seth help him up as he told him to go the trainers room. Finn walked out. Seth then turn his attention to me. It now or never Dean tell him,tell me you love me, my mind told me. "Why do you do that" Seth asked as he shoved my shoulder a little. It was cute

Well actions do speak louder than words. Right? That it I kiss Seth Rollin. There I said it. I grab his face and pull him in into a kiss and I kiss him. I pull away but I still had my hands on his face.

Seth was the first to speak. "Dean, I'm dating Finn sorry" And he quickly left the room before I could say or do anything else.

Seth P.O.V

Dean left me confused.He likes me, what? I left the room quickly and was slowly making my way to Finn. Wait was I the reason why Dean Ambrose change? The worst part is that his lips on mine felt right. No,stop Rollins your with Finn. Wait if I thought it felt good did I Iike him back? No I can't possibly like him back. His my best friend, my shield partner, and my brother. I wonder how's Deans feeling right now. I thought as I step into the trainers room.

Back to Deans P.O.V

"I would like to quite wwe" I said to the Vince and Triple H.

"You seem confident but still unsure maybe you should think about i give you so time off" Triple H said

"You get time 2 months off and if still want to leave wwe then ok" Vince said as I left the room. That's right I'm leaving wwe. Leaving the shield, trust me it will be better if I leave. No awkwardness between Seth and I and no more fight between Roman and I. Everything finally gonna be okay.I grab all my things before I headed back home to Vegas.

Meanwhile Seth P.O.V

"What?" I thought as I got the news about Dean leaving wwe. Please tell me I'm not the reason for this. I probably am. The shield is now is only Roman and I. Damn it Ambrose.I couldn't see Dean leaving wwe. It's his life he lives for this. I was in the shields room when it I got the news. About 5 minutes ago I left the trainers rooms and they say Finn would be fine but need to stay off walking a bit. Um... Maybe I'll be a nurse for him.

The wwe told the fans that Dean had an injury. Meanwhile Roman and I got match against the John Cena and Dolph Ziggler.

During the match Roman and I were not really into it. Right now it was John and Roman both were completely out of it and trying to make a tag. John tag in Dolph and Roman tag in me. At a while Dolph tried to zig zag me but Roman stop him by getting in the districting him. Making me do a neck breaker a couple of times to him. Before I tagged in Roman. When Dolph noticed he tagged in Cena and wow was Cena dominating Roman. Before I knew it I was pulled out the mat by Dolph. He grabbed my leg making me fall down. As John did the AA to Roman and that was it. Dolph and John won the match. The only reason why we didn't win is because we weren't really into it.

Roman and I walked backstage talking about how we are going find Dean and talked to him about it. Before we went a separate way I went back to Finn telling him I'm going to be gone for a while. Yea I'm not going tell him I'm going to Deans I don't know how he's going to react. And plus it's not like I'm lying cause I'm going to gone for a while. And he was ok with me leaving so Roman and I met up and talked to Vince and triple h for them to give us a week off. And they agreed but we have absolutely have to be back for next weeks Monday night raw.

To Vegas here Roman and I go.