Chapter 4

Seth P.O.V

Finally we're in Vegas. Right now Roman and I ring the bell and knock on the door. And this random girl answered it she was like half naked. She was only wearing a thong and and a really small crop top. Did Dean move on already? Roman and I walked in and there was a couple other girls and in bra's and thongs. They were trying to get on a shirtless Dean. They were flirting with him in which to be honest I was getting... Jealous!

"Alright all the girls out" Roman said making the girls say "aw" in a bad way. "Out now" Ro demand and the girls   did as told. There was bottles of beer and alcohol everywhere. "Ro his, his drinking is out of control" I Said as Ro and I trow out all the empty bottles. And hid all the fill ones. Dean after the girls left feel asleep on the couch.

"Let's get him upstairs" I said as Ro and I both picked him up and put him in his bed. It's going to be a long time until he wakes up. Why does he do this to himself? I thought as I left the room with Roman.

"He's drinking; numbing the pain. How are we going to stop him" I asked.

"We'll get through this Seth. We always get through things" Roman says
-

Dean finally woke up and Ro and I heard it so we went upstairs to his room and his eyes widen as he saw us.  Especially me.

Dean P.O.V

Roman and Seth no no. They must have heard about me leaving. All I do is start problems, they should be be happy I'm leaving. All I'm gonna to do is shut Seth out and fight with Roman.

"You may be wondering why Seth and I are here-" Roman says

"You think" I said in a unpleasant voice

"Look Dean wwe is your life and you have to come back to it. And also stop drinking and sleeping with random woman." Ro says without a doubt

"Last time I checked it was my life not yours" I said as a stood face to face with Roman.

"I'm not giving up on you Dean weather you like it or not" Roman said as he leave the room closing the door leaving me with Seth. Why did Roman close the door.

"Dean we need to talk" Seth said those words are words I didn't want to hear.

"Theres nothing to talk about" I said sure

"Dean we need to talk about the kiss" Seth said as I sigh. "Please Dean" He continued.

"Ok Seth, I've liked you for a really time. I was going to tell you sooner but you started dating Finn. Seth trust me Finn doesn't want you like I do.-

"Dean

"No Seth let me finish. Look I like you a lot and when you started dating Finn I changed. We need to stop seeing each other. Every time I see you I want to be with you and it's not that you have a boyfriend it's that I don't care that you have a boyfriend" I said then continued "Seth I need some time to myself-

"No, I'm not letting you be by yourself. Like what Roman said before You need to stop drinking and sleeping with random woman. Roman and i are not giving up on you" Seth said as he left.
Days later

Roman and Seth left due to them have to go to work. I also took their advice and stop calling random woman to come over and sleep with me also stop drinking alcohol. Part of my mind such as hell isn't right but I really want things to go back to normal.

Back to Seth P.O.V

If me dating Finn is making Dean act the way he is maybe Finn and I should break up. After all I did meet Dean first and his falling apart.
To Be Continued