Chatper 1

Every time I see him my heart races. No way I can't be falling for Seth Rollins. I can't be his my best friend, my shield partner, and I travel with him. And like Seth will ever like me, Dean Ambrose.

"Dean?" Seth said pulling me out of thoughts

"Yea" I replied back trying not to smile at that gorgeous face of his. Pull it together Ambrose.

"We've been calling your name for the past 15 minutes" Roman says;my other shield parter. "Just get dress in the attire,Were in a match against the wyttas tonight" Roman added and I did as told.
-
Roman, Seth and I were walking backstage before our match with wyttas. And we accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh sorry" Seth said to this person I didn't know. Seth then looked up at this person smiled and bushesd like a teenage fan girl. "Oh my god, Finn, what are you doing here" Seth says then hugged him and him hugged back. Wait what Seth knows this person? And why is acting like so... so desperate? "I came to talk to Triple H. I might debut soon" I believe his name Finn.

"That's good and oh Roman this is Finn, Finn this is Roman, Dean this Finn and Finn this is Dean" Seth said

"Well it's nice to meet you two. Seth I'll see you later" Finn says as he smiles and walked off. Seeing Seth close with someone else broke my heart especially the way they react with other. Both my heart and my mind are not in the right place.
-
Eric and Luck took out Seth and Roman leaving Bray and I the two a legal man. As he pulled me onto the ropes i knew the match was over he grab me and put s kiss on my head before doing Sister Abigail.

Backstage in the shield locker room was constant yells. Seth stayed out of this, it was only Roman and I.

"What the hell Dean it always you who makes us lose everything. Punk was right you are the weak one of the shield." Roman yelled

"Look my mind isn't in the place. And if you don't trust to get better than maybe we shouldn't be the shield" I said not yelling and stormed out a bit.

I went off to a empty storage room slid down my back against the brought my knees up, wraps both arms, put my head in my lap and said "so this what jealousy feel like. If being jealous makes me crazy so let it be but one thing is a promise that Finn guy is going down"