Chapter 8

Seth P.O.V

I woke and I do remember yesterday. I got hurt by the Wyatts, the doctor gave me a so pill medicine thing, and Dean took care of me. I know Finn and I just got out of a relationship but Dean is better than Finn or any guy. I'm so grateful to have him. I was getting out of bed when I slipped and and landed on my shoulder and part of my head.

"Ow" I said loud but that to loud.

Deans P.O.V

I was sleeping when I heard Seth yell, I quickly sat up and I noticed he was on my the floor. So I rushed to him and put him into my arms. "What happened" I asked

"I fall and I landed my shoulder and my head" Seth said upset. "Now I have a headache" Seth continue

"Alright come on" I said as I picked him up and put him back on the bed. I then got him some aspirin and water. "Here take this." I said handing it to him.

"Thank you" Seth said

"You should get some rest" i said as I was about to walk away.

"Dean can we talk" Seth asked as he put the water down on the night stand.

"Sure" i said as I went sat down next to him in bed.

"I want to make us official. I want us to date" Seth say as he interlock our hands together.

"Seth Rollins your all mine" I said as Seth smiled

Finn P.O.V

I was on the phone with the same person who told me that Ambrose was back.

"Well guess what I heard that Ambrose and Rollins are together as a couple" the other person said

"Don't worry there not going to date for long" I said hanging up.

Seth Rollins is really a slut you know. It's just been like a few days since we broke up. And Seth already has a new boyfriend. The relationship Seth and Dean have wont even last a week with me around. And I'm guessing from after the last Monday night raw that I'm out of the shield. I have my plan all plan out and if I tell you what's the fun of that.

Next chapter should be longer!