Chapter 10

Dean and Seth just came back from work. They were now cuddling in bed watching tv. Seth sat between Deans legs with his head in Deans chest. Seth ass was against Deans dick. Making Dean have a massive boner. Dean moved Seth a bit to the side.

"Dean what are you doing" Seth asked

"Nothing just sit over here" Dean relied back

"Did I hurt you"Seth asked concerted

"No,baby boy" Dean said as he placed a kiss on Seth head

"Then what's wrong"

"Um" Dean said knowing there was no way out of this. "Well" Dean the looked down to boner making Seth also look down. "Let's just forget about this" Dean said

Seth then lead in and whispers "I'm ready. I want you in me "as he finished he quickly kiss Dean. Then making it turn out to a make-out session. During that Seth manage to take off Deans and his shirt. When the kiss broke Dean asked "are you sure your ready". Seth smiled while nodding, "I'm ready". They then started again kissing as they made their way to the middle of the bed, Dean in top of Seth, Dean broke the kiss with Seth lips and went to the neck. He knew he'll be leaving hickeys all over. Throughout that Dean took off any clothing of Seth's, licking his lips of Seth's hot body. He then led in and sucked one nipple while playing with the other. Dean then took off his clothing and Seth's eyes widen of his saw between Deans legs. "Like what you see" Dean said smirking as threw the clothes off the bed. Knowing Seth was ready,Dean spread Seth's legs a little bit wider before he told Seth to suck of two of his figures. He then remove them from Seth's months and placed them on Seth's ass making Seth moan a little.

After that he pulled out and slowly placed his hard cock into Seth. Dean stopped when was fill way in Seth he then started moving when Seth adjusted to his size. Going in and out, in and out Seth moaning his name and wrapped his arms around Dean. Dean moan loving the feeling of being inside Seth. He began picking up the sped making the headboard hit the wall. The room was just of skins slapping skin, moans, and the headboard hitting the wall. "Dean oh ahh I'm gonna cum" Seth moan as he started stroking his cock at the same time as Dean was going in.  "Cum for me" Dean said as he trusted faster. A few more and Seth and Dean both screamed each other's name. Dean pulled out of Seth and grabbed a towel to clean them both off. After they cleaned up and put on clothes they got into bed Seth next to Dean on his chest. "I love you" Seth said wanting to go to sleep. "I love you too" Dean said before both men fell asleep.