Upside Down

Jace woke first. " Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Wake up guys. We're levitating?" He said. " What do you- woah!" Camryn said. " I found a paper ." Peyton said. " it says When four are found sky Becomes ground." Peyton said. " That explains it. So now we are falling deeper and deeper into the sky? Wow this is confusing." Camryn said. " Wait how do we get back?" Jace asked. " I think we hop." Camryn said. " Okay..." Jace said .
They all attempted to hop. But it really just looked like they were trying to shake their head off. " How are we supposed to hop!?"Peyton asked. " Uhh I really have no idea at all. " Camryn said. " We walk or fly." Jace said. " Okay everyone get on Asteroid, we'll fly up to the sky." Camryn Said. " Where is Asteroid?" Peyton asked. " Change of plans. Hold my feet, guys. " Camryn said.
The boys awkwardly grabbed her feet as she started flying. " Ow!" Camryn said as she hit something hard. " I guess we're here. " she said. Camryn burned a hole through the " sky" and they all climbed through.
" What do you think the medallion is?" Jace asked. " Umm I'm not sure. We got fire, ice, earth, and sky. And we need Water , Sand and Wind. " Camryn said. " Well probably not water, it could be wind, maybe sand. " Peyton said. " I'm going with Sand." Camryn said.
The land was just like Crystal and Night's castle , which was above the ground.except this place looked like the ruins of a battle. "Hello, nice to see you again. Your right it is sand. Now come find me...."The creepy voice said. " Great , I guess he is stalking us." Camryn said.
       The town looked creepily quite. Then a girl emerged. " Hello , welcome to Deth. I'm Stella, and I already know your names." Stella said.  Jace's mouth dropped wide open, and Peyton couldn't take his eyes off of the girl. Camryn made a scoffing sound then dragged the boys along . I bet she knows where the sand medallion is. Camryn thought. She is heaven.Peyton thought. And Jace thought, she looks creepily like Camryn .
       She did look a bit like Camryn . She had long white hair , and a blue dress with a belt. And black boots . She also seemed to have a sword with her. This was creepy , very creepy.
      Camryn seemed to notice this too, except Camryn looked more aggravated than creeped out, and Peyton he looked down right weird.