The Kidnapper

Hands clasped around his face . He tried to bite them but the
hands were gloved. Jace squirmed and kicked but he was too wimpy. If only Camryn or Peyton was here. His hands were bound with some sort of vine and his kidnapper had left.
     He was alone in the forest place bound up , and the thorns were pricking him. Still! He wriggled around more , and the thorns pierced him more , but that's not the only thing they pierced . The rope was starting to break and he was almost free.
    Then he saw a figure dart in front of him. It was one of the girls from the competition . She had short curly blond hair. She was wearing a ragged pink top and a blue sweaty shirt , with pink shorts. She looked like she had hacked something else to make her outfit .
     The girl came up to Jace and slapped his face. And before he could reply she started to drag him towards the mountain.
     Every few turns she made he squeaked cause of the thorns , then the girl turned the other direction . She was using him to get the medallion. And she was winning. The girl made a turn and the thorns spiked Jace . He was now dripping with blood , and he was holding his breath so hard so that he wouldn't scream. The she made another wrong turn and the thorns cut deeper into his skin. Then familiar voices rang in the air . " Jace? Jace! Where are you!?" They yelled . Then Jace saw his chance . He let out his breath releasing an earsplitting roar of pain. " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed louder still as the thorns literally became permently stuck in his skin. The girls who was dragging him collapsed from the sound. Then he heard the others approach him . Camryn looked shocked. " Haylie?" She said confused as she looked at the girl laying on the ground . " Oh , so That's her name. Well Haylie kidnapped me to find the earth medallion. " Jace said with anger.  Then he explained the rest as he showed them where to go.
     The came back to the mountain and a small ring laid at the small peak of one. Crystal said that she would wear it to keep it safe.
      Then they climbed higher into the mountain and Hace picked up a piece of paper and read it out loud. " Beware the crow released long ago ." What the heck does that mean. He thought. Then he said " Let's try to figure out what the clues mean before finding the medallion next time okay." " Kay." They said .