The Crow

The day was coming to an end and the five went to bed. " Reeeaaaach! " the sound came again , but no one heard it.
Crystal blinked awake. He throat was bleeding and the medallions were gone. Her first instinct was to scream , but she couldn't . Her mouth had clamped shut. And death was coming. She clasped her hands around her throat , and managed to wheeze. Then scream. Camryn Woke first, then Peyton then Jace. Keira was gone .
" Jace! Use your potion!" Camryn screamed. He poured the liquid on Crystals neck, but nothing happened. " Say a magical word !"Peyton suggested . " Abracadabra!" Jace yelled . Then Crystals neck started turning purple and growing scales. " try another!" Peyton yelled . " Please!"Jace yelled .
Now a blue glow came out of Crystals chest. " What would you like me to do ?"A familiar voice boomed. " Save Crystal !" Jace yelled. Then Crystal's body crumpled , her last words were" My name is Aslye. Save the world !" Then Aslye died. "Who is Crystal then?" Peyton asked. " Crystal is Night's sister, who is currently stuck in a dungeon. " The voice boomed. " Wow. Scary. " Jace said.
He turned towards Camryn but she was gone. Only her footprints were visible.