The Worthy Test Part Two

Jace stood up. Might as well look around. Never know when something will happen. He thought. He walked over too as tone ledge and he sat there . It gave him a good view of the place. Then a voice boomed loudly in his eardrums. Jace stumbled and fell of the perch. "Welcome all! Now the test shall begin. If you can pull the sword out of the dragons hand the you win. Got it. Well here are the-" the voice shouted. "Ha! This will be a piece of cake . " Peyton said as he walked towards a stone dragon in the center of the clearing.
   He yanked the sword as hard as he could . Nothing happened. Then a bunch of guys came running. They all tugged , and pulled, and yanked too. Still nothing happened. When everyone had tried they all gave up. But one person still hadn't gone yet.
      " Uhh , can I try?" Have asked. And he put his hans around the handle of the sword. Heist weed up all the strength he could and the sword slipped as easily as butter. But it was still slipping. The sword was like 5 tons ,and it went flying. " What?! How did you do that. Are you a wizard . Or a trickster. What did you do. Enchant the handle. Enchaa-" Peyton pestered. Jace shrugged. Then he relized why Peyton had stopped mid sentence.
      The dragon that held the sword had come to life. And it was blowing chunks of fire all over the clearing .
Only five people were still there. The rest. Well they vanished . Gone forever.