The Lost Child

The only place that was more wild then where we were going, was this quest.
Asteroid took the group to the Aniland. The place where animals ruled. We hopped off Asteroid and looked around. I heard roars , and squawks, and peeps. Another dragon appeared and greeted asteroid in a weird language. Asteroid started pointing at us and at my sword. Then the other dragon disappeared and Asteroid led us into the land.
We walked for a bit until we came to this large canopy. It had ropes hanging from trees and plat forms, and a small shack like house. I almost considered living their until I heard a roar , and the whole thing burst to flames . A stampede came charging at us . Jace jumped so high he almost landed in a tree. Camryn just thrust out her sword , and Peyton stood their shocked.
He reached out to touch one of the animals faces , but it bit his hand. " Ow!" Peyton exclaimed. A lion started breathing flames , and a peacock started stabbing other animals with its feathers. What the heck happened to them! Peyton thought.Camryn led them into a small cave and started to discuss the clue. " Okay, so we are in the wild, and we have to find the lost child. " she said. Jace and Peyton silently agreed. " Please let's not split up." Jace said . " I'm good with that." Peyton said. And Camryn nodded.
They stuck together and looked for any signs of a child. None so far.
Then a battle cry echoed from above. Someone tackled Peyton, and it wasn't Camryn.