The Earth Medallion

Jace was led into a different path that twisted between trees. He had already passed three water pools and he thought that he was wrong about his theory . He came to a split in the path and took the left turn. The thorns pierced the skin and he yelped. Great thorns again! Thorns thorns go away don't come back or you will pay! Jace thought. He back tracked and took the right path. Noooooo! I said go away thorns! Jace screamed as the thorns piece red him again. What kind of sick trick is this. The best kind! The mysterious voice boomed. Not you again! I'm already miserable enough! Jace thought. Then he thought about Camryn . His heart started beating again. He went back and went straight through the path. He climbed one of the trees and saw mountains . Then a small grove. That's where I'm going.He thought.
" My feet are killing me! " Crystal complained. " Shut up." Camryn snapped. " Ugh this is so boring ." Crystal whined. " Hey! You are the one who wanted to come here in the first place."Camryn yelled at Crystal. " Hey , guys. Where's Jace?" Peyton asked worriedly . Camryn's stomach plummeted. Things were going good , until now. " He could be any where! Come one we have to go back for him. Remember his label said that he would die . That means we have to find him." Camryn said . Then they started running the wrong direction . For Jace was right near them.