The Worthy Test Part 3

Man she's pretty. Peyton and Jace thought in unison. " I'm Peyton ." He said then flashed a smile. " Umm, hi. I'm Jace. Uh , are we going to team up to defeat this dragon?" Jace said.
" What no! I'd never hurt Astroid! Let me handle this!" Camryn said. She picked up the sword and briskly walked toward the dragon. Asteroid Took a deep puff of air and aimeda fireball at Camryn. " What should we do!" Jace yelled frantically at Peyton. But by then he was long gone.
Peyton leaped in front of Asteroid's fireball and his shirt went aflame. Jace ran over and splashed Peyton with water. Then they both heard a small whimper . Camryn was sitting by the dragon stroking its scales. She handed it the sword and it calmed down.
     A flash of gold lit up the sky. In front of Camryn a gold message wrote: Brave. In front of Peyton it flashed back and forth. Then it turned silver. And it wrote : Worthy. In front of Jace it wrote: Grave.
   " Uhh, does this mean I'm going to die? " Jace asked. " Nope. It just means that you will most likely die. " Camryn said.
      The rest of the competitors disappeared . Camryn ,Jace, and Peyton were sent to a room.
  Here are your weapons. A note read. Potion bottles for Camryn. A dagger for Jace , and the dragons sword for Peyton. " Hey ! Why do I get the potions! " Camryn said. Then she grabbed the sword from Peyton. " Fine! If you get my sword I call the dagger!" Oeyton said and he took the dagger from Jace. " Great nowI'm  the witch!" Jace puffed. Camryn giggled. Three boxes laid on the ground in the room. When they opened them they found clothes. Camryn got the dress, and the boys got shirts and pants. The first thing Camryn did was turn the dress into a long shirt. ("How am I suppose to go on journey in this thing.")she said
Then they exited the room .