Chapter 8- Truth or Dare

*kissing scene continued ;)* Hope you like it.  Sorry I took forever to update...

He was shocked for a couple seconds before eagerly kissing back.

He roughly grabbed me by the waist so that there was almost no space in between us.

Running my hands through his soft, brown locks, I stood on my tippy toes to get better access to his lips.

Noticing my struggle, he picked me up and set me on the counter so that we were pretty evened out. All without breaking the kiss.

His fingers aggressively pushed the fabric of my dress to the side, while my hands ran down his back towards his abs.

I felt his muscles contract under my touch and a little shiver go through him. Satisfied with his reaction, I traced his abs with my fingers, dipping them into each little line there was.

His mouth was hot on mine and I could feel him asking for access. So of course, me being me, I decided to tease him so I declined.

He wasn't very happy with this, so he bit my bottom lip roughly and I gasped, granting him access. Our tongues danced wildly, fighting for dominance.

Of course he won.

Deciding it was time to come up for air, I pulled away breathless.

"Well that was unexpected." He stated slightly out of breath, while I'm over here panting like a dog in a Texas summer.

Yup. Attractive.

Feeling my cheeks flush, I looked away.

"I think we might have to do that again because you look insanely hot right now." He said looking at me with hungry eyes.

Leaning closer to me, my eyes fluttered closed.

Just as his lips were about to touch mine, we were interrupted.

"Hey Darren I'm gonna get a drink, do you-" she stopped mid sentence and her eyes were wide with surprise.

I guess it did look pretty bad.

My cheeks were all red and flustered, and our faces were like two centimeters away from each other's.

Not to mention our bodies.

Gaping like a fish out of water, she just stared at us for about 10 seconds and finally broke the awkward silence.

"Um, I-I uh- you know what I'll just- I'll just go. Yeah, uh, that's a good idea. So I'll just, yeah ok." She stammered before awkwardly sliding out of the kitchen door.

And yes, before any of you ask, that was my best friend Laney Rhodes.

No one should be surprised.

Looking over at Nate, I awkwardly coughed and backed away a little.

"Uh- we should probably get back to t-the party." I muttered shakily, all the while my cheeks were a couple degrees away from reaching hell's temperature.

His lips drew up into his signature smirk as he got closer.

"Aw, is my little cutie blushing?" He said as he grabbed my waist to pull us close.

Then he bent down towards my ear and said, "If only kissing can make you blush, I wonder what other things could make you do."

If it was even possible, my cheeks flamed up even more.

A deep chuckle escaped him as he grabbed my hand.

Let me just tell you that it was probably the most beautiful sound I've ever heard in my life.