Chapter 28

The Next Day: (Kian's P.O.V)
"Wake up love, we have to start getting ready." I said shaking Jc to wake him up.
"Huh? Oh, ok." Jc said, he sat up on the bed, rubbed his eyes, gave me a kiss and went into the bathroom. I walked back into the kitchen and finished cooking breakfast. Once breakfast was done, I set a plate of pancakes, eggs and bacon infront of Jc. "Thanks babe." Jc said and he smiled, I smiled back and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

-Jc's P.O.V-
I finished eating and got dressed. I waited for Kian to get out of the shower to tell him goodbye. I was going out to get Kian something special. I said goodbye and gave him a kiss then I drove to place I needed to go to.

20 minutes later:
"I'm sure he will say yes once you show him this little number." The lady at the desk said.
"I hope he says yes, he's the love of my life." I told the lady, she smiled and handed me the ring. I looked at it and smiled then nodded my head. I walked over to the desk with the lady and paid for the ring, she put it in a little bag and handed it to me. I smiled and took the bag. "Thank you so much." I said and smiled.
"Your very welcome." The lady said, she smiled back then I exited the jewelry store. I pulled out my phone and seen the time was 11:36 am. I got in my car and rushed to Connor's house to pick up Kian.

Kian came out with some of the bags and put them in the trunk. I got the rest and put them in the trunk then off we were to the airport.

-Layla's P.O.V-
Sam, Lia & I are on our way to the airport. I saw Kian and Jc walking into the airport holding hands, I smiled at how happy they looked together. I turned so Lia or Sam didn't see them.

We walked into the airport and Sam held my hand while Lia had her arm around me. I smiled at both of them and they smiled back. We gave the lady our passports and entered the plane. Luckily we didn't see Kian and Jc, I thought it was cute that they were going on a vacation together.

I sat down in the middle with Sam on the edge and Lia by the window. I looked at Lia who was on her phone listening to music then I turned my head to Sam and he smiled, I smiled back then held his hand.

-Lia's P.O.V-
I was listening to music when Jc texted me.

-Our planes taking off and i'm starting to get bored lol.-
-Isn't Kian with you?-
-Yeah but he's trying to go to sleep haha.-
-Oh lol, yeah Sam and Layla are cuddling up together and i'm just over here being a loner haha-
-#lonerlife-
-heyyy that's rood!-
-You said it not me!-
-You make me laugh Jc Caylen-
-I know I do Lia Marie Johnson-
-Haha, well I should go. I don't want to use up all my battery so ttyl.-
-Ok byeee-
-See ya!-

I sent the last text then locked my phone. Next stop Hawaii. Time: 12:10pm. Arrival Time: 5:30pm. Yay!

~•
Filler Chapter! Next chapter will probably be all about Kian and Jc and their p.o.v. not Lia's or anything so yeah lol. -Destiny😘