Chapter 8

3 weeks later (Kian's P.O.V):
A lot of things have happened in 3 weeks. Jc and I started traveling for our meet and greets, Amy and Ricky are dating, and Jc and I told our fans about Jian being a real thing now. A lot of fans have been tweeting us about how much they love us together and how they ship us, Jc and I were reading some of the tweets and they made us really happy cause they were cute. :)

Right now Jc and I are in a hotel in New York for a meet and greet. We met some fans yesterday but today we are going sight-seeing. I have been in New York a few times but I didn't go sight-seeing really. I'm really excited and happy to be in New York.

"So where to first?" Jc asked me as he came out of the bathroom only wearing a towel around his waist.
"Um I was thinking maybe we could go see the Statue Of Liberty and we are also going to have like a photoshoot with JJ and then later we could walk the Brooklyn Bridge." I told Jc and I smiled at him.
"Awesumm dude, i'm gonna go get ready and then we can go." Jc said and he smiled back then he walked back into the bathroom.

Statue Of Liberty (Jc's P.O.V):
Kian and I just got to the Statue of Liberty and outside tons of fans came to us and wanted pictures and to sign stuff. It was nice to see some more fans. After we took the pictures with the fans, we took a tour of the Statue of Liberty. It's funny how interested Kian is in all of this, it's also kinda cute. :)

"Alright welcome to the great Statue of Liberty, i'm Lia and I will be yo-" The lady said. Wait. Did she just say Lia? I looked up and saw my ex-girlfriend Lia Marie Johnson. What was she doing here? I looked at her again and she was just staring at me. The group that we were in for the tour all turned and looked at me, even Kian. "Um sha-shall we con-continue?" Lia said and she cleared her throat, she looked at me one more time before turning around and leading the group for the tour.
"I didn't know Lia was working here." Kian said suprised. We started walking together but we didn't hold hands this time.
"Yeah me neither." I said and looked at her as she kept walking with the group. This is going to be awkward...

Half-way through the Tour (Lia's P.O.V):
It has kinda been a little weird with Jc here and he's with Kian. I don't really have any feelings for Jc anymore, like I used too. Oh who am I kidding... I do still love Jc, just like Andrea still loves Kian. But I know that Jc and Kian are happy together, I can see it by just looking at them together. I have tried to make myself not think about Jc, but I just can't help myself, something about him makes me still love him.

"Alright we are almost done with our tour and here is a gift shop if you would like to get a souvenir or two, let's all meet back in this spot in 15 minutes." I said to the group, everyone walked away to the bathrooms, and the gift shop. Everyone except Jc.
"I didn't know you started working here Lia." Jc said to me as he walked over.
"Yeah this is kinda my second job while i'm staying here just to make some more money I guess." I lied. I really took this job because I knew Kian and Jc were having some meet and greets here and I wanted to get close to Jc again. He probably knew I was lying but i'm not going to tell him the real reason i'm here.
"Oh that's cool, how long are you going to be here?" Jc asked me, I put my hands behind my back and crossed my fingers that I wouldn't say anything stupid.
"Just a couple more weeks or so, maybe like 2. Yeah um 2." I said, the words wouldn't really come out of my mouth right. I probably sounded so dumb.
"Oh nice, well i'm um gonna go find Kian cause I don't want him buying tons of stuff." Jc said. I nodded my head and he walked away. That couldn't have been more awkward...

-Time Skip- Kian's P.O.V:
Jc and I just got done with our photoshoot with JJ, and now were heading home. We decided not to go on the Brooklyn Bridge because it started to rain a little and we don't have an umbrella.

"I forgot to ask but what were you and Lia talking about earlier?" I asked Jc as we were on our way back to the hotel.
"Um I just asked her why she was working there and how long she was going to be in New York." Jc told me, I didn't really believe him. But oh well.
"Oh ok." I said to Jc and I flashed him a smile. We pulled up to the hotel, I paid the cab driver and Jc and I walked into the hotel. There was some of our fans that wanted pictures and for us to sign some more stuff for them. After we did that we took the elevator up to our hotel room.

Jc's P.O.V:
We just got back to our hotel room, Kian was trying to get the tv to work and I was just laying on my bed. I'm pretty tired from today, Kian and I did a lot.
"Ok I finally got the tv to work." Kian said, he jumped onto my bed and plopped down next to me.
"Cool, but Kian?" I said, I looked up at him. He was already into the show or whatever we were watching.
"Yeah?" Kian asked me.
"You forgot the remote." I said and I pointed to the remote that was sitting on the desk.
"Fuckkkkk." Kian said, I laughed as he got up from the bed to get the remote. "Here." He said and passed me the remote. "I'll be right back." Kian said and he walked out of the hotel room.

I turned up the tv and I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw I had a text from Lia.

-Hey I know this is kinda weird because of me texting you but I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out tmro, maybe like grab some lunch and see a movie? I don't have to work tmro so yeah. ~Lia xx -

I knew Kian would be mad at me or whatever if I went to go see Lia. But I actually kinda wanted to hang out with her, so I texted her back.

-Yeah i'm in. That sounds fun, so i'll see you tmro then? -
-Yep see ya, oh and don't tell Kian that we are hanging out because I don't want him to get mad or anything. -
-Don't worry I won't, l8er -
-Byeeeeee xx -

----
I finally updated!! I missed you guys! (That sounded weird...😂) Well anyways Lia joined the story! What do you think will happen now that she's in the story? (Ik but you don't haha😂) xoxo, Destiny😘