Chapter 24

5 weeks later: To Catch You Up!¡
-During these 5 weeks-:
Kian is still staying with Connor & Troye but he is working at In N Out and wants to get his own place.
Jc has been visting Lia in jail every week and has grown really close to her.
Jc and Layla have not talked since that night at Jc's house. Layla hopes Jc will come around and they will become friends again.
Kian and Jc have not talked since the day at Jc's with Troye. Jc hopes Kian will come home and everything will work out.

----Kian's P.O.V----
"Hello, welcome to In N Out Burger can I take your order?" I said into the microphone for the drive thru.
"Yeah, i'll take a Double-Double and a side of I'm sorry." The person said into the drive thru.
"I'm sorry what was that?" I asked the person.
"Kian, i'm sorry. Can you please forgive me?" The person said. I instantly knew who it was when they said Kian. It was Jc.
"How did you know I worked here?" I asked Jc.
"Connor." Jc said, I sighed.
"Come inside and we can talk." I said. I needed to forgive Jc even if I didn't want to because he obviously forgave me for the thing with Mandy.
----Layla's P.O.V----
"Hey Lia." I said into the phone.
"What are you doing here Layla?" Lia asked me.
"I messed up with Jc. You might hate me after I say this." I said, Lia sighed and let me continue to talk.
"Talk." Lia said.
"When I met Jc at the party I didn't think that I would actually have feelings for him. I know you dated him and you really liked him. But now I just can't get him out of my head." I told Lia. She frowned, I could tell she was sad. A sister shouldn't do that to their sister.
"So when you brought him here, you tried to get us together because you knew you had feelings for him and you thought that having him date me would help you with your problem?" Lia asked me, I nodded my head.
"I hope your not mad or that you hate me. I can't take it if another person hates me, especially since your my step-sister, that would suck." I told Lia and she giggled then smiled.
"No, I could never hate you. Sometimes I want to strangle you but I still love you." Lia said, I smiled and she smiled.
----Jc's P.O.V----
I walked inside of the restaurant and sat down at a table. I seen Kian talking to someone who might have been his boss, then he came over to me. I took a deep breath then smiled at him.

"Thank you for letting me talk to you, I know I have texted you a few times but you haven't answered me." I said as Kian and I sat down at a booth.
"Yeah my phone has been messing up lately." Kian told me, once he told me his phone started ringing.
"Looks good to me." I said and sighed. Kian frowned, he pulled out his phone and declined the call. "Your not going to answer that?" I asked Kian, he shook his head.
"It's not important." Kian said then he smiled and I smiled back.
----Andrea's P.O.V----
"Andrea Russett you have a visitor." One of cops outside of my cell said. I walked to the visiting area and picked up the phone.
"What the fuck are you doing here Lip?" I asked him. He looked like he hasn't slept in a while.
"Mandy & I are here to get you out." Lip told me, I rolled my eyes.
"You can't get me out, i'm sentenced to life." I told Lip, not like he cared.
"We are going to." Lip told me.
"Just because I fucked you once doesn't mean I will do it again. So don't think that getting me out of here is a one way ticket to Andrea's pants." I told Lip, he rolled his eyes and smirked.
"Oh please, like I want you." Lip said, I smirked then looked around to see if any of the cops were watching me.
"Ok so what's the plan?" I asked Lip. I made sure to whisper it so none of the cops would hear me.
"Tomorrow Mandy will cause a scene making the cops by your cell will go help Mandy. I have a copy of the key to your cell with me. I will give you the key and when the cops leave, unlock your cell and go to one of the windows on the end of the hall and I will be waiting for you on the other side." Lip told me, I nodded my head and smiled.
"See you tomorrow Gallagher." I said. Lip slipped me the key and I hung the phone. I walked back to my cell with my hands cuffed behind my back and I was smiling the whole time. This plan might actually work.

~•
Sort of a filler haha. see ya when I see ya! -Destiny😘