Chapter 25

The Next Day: ----Kian's P.O.V----
When Jc and I talked yesterday, I felt so happy. I'm glad that we both forgave each other. Tonight Jc and I are going to the movies and dinner. I don't know if we are back together but it kinda feels like it. It's nice having Jc around again because trust me it was not easy ignoring him.

"Order #27 for Mr.Caylen." I said and set the food tray on Jc's table. He looked up at me and smiled.
"Thank you Mr.Lawley." Jc said and giggled. I sat down next to him in the booth because I had a 5 minute break.
"So are we still on for tonight?" I asked Jc as he started eating his food.
"Yeah totally." Jc said and I smiled.
"Awesemm dudee, i'll call you later. I should get back to work." I said and got up from the table. I walked back to my station at the drive thru window. I looked back at Jc's table and smiled him, he smiled back then I turned back and continued with work.

----Sam's P.O.V----
"Hello?" I said into the phone, I got a call from Layla. I doubted if I should even answer it.
"Hey Sam?" Layla asked me. I was wondering why she would even call me, she hasn't talked to me since that day at the hospital with Jc and Kian.
"Oh hey Layla." I said, I got up from my couch and started walking around my house as we talked on the phone.
"I need you to help me with something." Layla told me.
"Like what?" I asked her.
"I need you to help me get Lia out of jail." Layla told me, I don't know why Layla would want me to get Lia out of jail. I didn't even know Layla knew her.
"Uh why?" I asked Layla, she sighed.
"Sam do you really need to know all the details?" Layla asked me, I nodded my head even though she couldn't see me.
"Yes actually I do." I told her.
"She's my sister and she needs to be home. I can't just have her sit in a jail cell when she didn't even do anything. So are you going to help me or not?" Layla asked me, I was suprised when Layla told me that Lia was her sister. They look nothing alike.
"Sister?! Why haven't you ever told me about this before?" I asked her.
"For the love of god are you going to help me or not?!" Layla asked me.
"What do I have to lose?" I said and smiled.
"Thank you so much Sammy." Layla said, I smiled when she said Sammy. I hung up the phone saying goodbye to Layla, she said she would be at my house later today.

----Andrea's P.O.V----
It's go time. I sat on my bed next to my cell door and waited for Mandy to make her move. I waited about 5 minutes before anything happened.

"Help! I need help!" Mandy shouted from one end of the hall. The cops outside my cell ran towards Mandy. I grabbed the key out of my pocket and unlocked my cell door. I quickly ran to the open window that Lip left for me. I crawled out of the window and ran towards Lip who was waiting for me by a tree.
"Lip!" I said and jumped into his arms.
"So i'm guessing the plan worked?" Lip asked me as he set me down. I smiled and nodded my head.
"Andrea! It worked!" Mandy said and she ran towards us. I gave her a hug then we got into Lip's car and drove away.
"So how was it? You know being in jail?" Lip asked me.
"You should know, you've been in jail a few times Gallagher." I said and smirked.
"Quit flirting okay?" Mandy asked us.
"Whaaaatt? Flirting? Nahh." Lip said, he looked at me and smiled through the mirror, I smiled back then looked out of the car window.

We drove to Lip's house and he brung me up into his room.
"You should stay up here for awhile, I don't want Fiona to see you. Not just yet." Lip told me, I nodded my head and smiled.
"It's great to see you again Gallagher." I said and Lip smiled back at me. He kissed me on the cheek then he left the room.

Later that Night: ----Jc's P.O.V----
I walked down the hall until I reached Connor's apartment. I knocked on the door and after a few seconds Troye answered.

"Ahh Jc welcome, come in." Troye said and he let me in. I walked over and sat down on the couch. Troye walked over and sat next to me. "So what are your intentions for tonight?" Troye asked me. I laughed then put on a straight face.
"Well Mr.Sivan I plan to make this night a good one." I said and Troye nodded his head. I smiled and he smiled back.
"Ready?" Kian asked me as he came out of his room. I nodded my head as I got up from the couch and Connor came out and stood next to Troye. Kian and I started walking out in the hallway and waved bye to Connor and Troye.
"They grow up so fast." Troye said then he wrapped his arms around Connor. I looked at Kian and we both laughed then walked down the hall.

At the movies:
During the movie I kept seeing Kian looking at me in the corner of his eye. I smiled to myself and inched my hand closer to his. Once I got close to his hand I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers. I looked at Kian and I seen he was smiling, I smiled back because it felt so wonderful to have Kian back into my arms.

~•
I'm going to be finishing up these last few chapters of this books probs tonight. I love you guys so freaking much like you don't even know. You guys make me so happy with your votes and nice comments. Thank you so much! -Destiny😘