Chapter 2

The Next Morning (Kian's P.O.V):

I just woke up and thought I would take a shower, I went over to my closet and got out my clothes i'm going to wear and I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I opened the door and Jc was undressing.

"Whoa." I said when I saw him.
"Oh sorry Kian, my shower isn't working." Jc said and turned off the water.
"It's fine, i'll just wait until its done." I told him, then he started talking, but I wasn't listening.

(What Kian wished had happened):

"Oh sorry Kian, my shower isn't working." Jc said.
"It's fine Jc." I said.
"Would you like to join me?" Jc asked and winked. I didn't know what to say.
"Kian?" Jc asked.

(The End of what he wished.):

"Kian?" Jc asked.
"Huh yeah?" I asked.
"Did you hear what I said?" he asked.
"No, what did you say sorry I wasn't listening." I told him.
"I said you could take one before me if you wanted." he said and giggled.
"Oh no you go ahead." I said and walked out of the bathroom. Wow Kian wow... I said to myself.

Later That Afternoon (Jc's P.O.V):

"Hey Con." I said when I reached the bottom of the stairs.
"Hey what's up?." Connor replied. I walked over to the couch where he was sitting and I sat next to him, he was on Tumblr of course.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked.
"Yeah sure what is it?" Connor asked and put down his phone.
"Do you have any idea why Kian has been acting weird lately?" I asked.
"I have no idea." Connor said. 
"Oh okay." I said and got up then I walked off.

I walked up to Kian's room he was on his computer doing something.

"Hey Kian." I said, he hurried up and shut his computer.
"Oh hey Jc." He said and I walked over and sat on his bed next to him.
"What are you doing?" I asked him.
"Nothing just finishing up my new youtube video." Kian said.
"Oh can I ask you something?" I asked.
"Um sure I guess." Kian said.
"I was just wondering why you have been acting weird lately." I said but before he could answer his phone rang.
"Hang on Jc let me take this." Kian said and got up and walked out of his room. I opened his computer and saw he was on Wattpad, he was reading this story about Me and Him it was titled: #Jian <3 (idk if that's a real story.) I started reading what it was about, once I was done I shut his computer and after I shut it, Kian walked in. 

"I think I know why you have been acting like that..." I said and walked over to him slowly.