Chapter 20

----Jc's P.O.V----
I woke up to a house that smelled of pancakes. I smiled and remembered that Layla stayed over last night.

"Morning." I said as I walked over to the counter. I leaned against it, rested my head on my arm and smiled at Layla.
"Goodmorning Cj." Layla said. She smiled back and I rolled my eyes when she said Cj.
"I thought you were going to stop calling me that." I said and she shook her head.
"I'm probably never going to stop calling you that." Layla told me. She giggled and set a plate down of pancakes on the table. "Eat up we are going to see Lia." Layla said. I sat down next to her and began eating. Did she just say Lia? As in Lia my ex who's in jail Lia?
----Kian's P.O.V----
"Come on Kian you need to eat something." Connor said. I shook my head and pushed the food away.
"Con I told you, i'm not hungry." I said and looked at Connor who frowned.
"Why aren't you eating?" Connor asked me. I shook my head & he sighed. I turned my head to the door as the doctor came in.
"Well Mr.Lawley, it looks like you are going to be able to go home in a few days." The doctor told me, and I nodded my head. "But try to stay out of trouble, we don't want you to end up back here now do we?" The doctor joked. I laughed slightly and looked at Connor who smiled.
"Great, thank you." I said, and smiled at the doctor. He smiled back and walked out of the room. "Any chance I can stay with you and Troye for a couple days?" I asked Connor. He giggled then rolled his eyes.
----Lia's P.O.V----
"Lia Marie Johnson, you have a visitor." One of the officers said from outside of my cell. I wonder who would come visit me. I got put it handcuffs and walked over to where you use the phones to speak to your visitors. I sat down and seen Jc staring back at me, I picked up the phone and began to talk.
"Jc? What are you doing here?" I asked him.
"I came to see how you were. You know since the incident with Andrea." Jc said, I smiled a little bit because I never thought he would want to come and see me.
"Well, the food sucks here, there is some people that aren't very nice, and Andrea hates me. So I guess you could say i'm doing fantastic." I said sarcasticly, Jc giggled a little bit which made me smile.
"The cop at the door who brung me in here said you get out in 2 years. You just have to hang in there Lia." Jc said, I smiled and nodded my head.
"You will come and visit me through that time won't you?" I asked him and he smiled.
"Of course." Jc said, I smiled back. The officer came back over to me and tapped me on the shoulder.
"Times up." The officer said, I looked up at him and nodded my head then I looked back at Jc.
"Well I have to go, i'll talk to you soon then?" I asked Jc. He smiled & nodded his head. I hung up the phone and walked back to my cell. I was happy that Jc came to see me.
----Layla's P.O.V----
"See wasn't it nice seeing her?" I asked Jc as we walked out of the prison.
"Yeah. Yeah it was." Jc said. I looked at him and he was smiling. I smiled because he was smiling. Its nice to see him happy especially since the things that have been happening with Kian and such.
"So when are you going to visit her again?" I asked him as we got into the car.
"Maybe in the next 2 weeks or so." Jc said and I nodded my head as I started the car.
"Do you think you will ever get back together?" I asked him. I think he needs someone in his life like Lia. He deserves to be happy.
"I don't know Layla. Lia and I have been through a lot together, but i'm just not sure i'm ready for a relationship right now." Jc told me, and I nodded my head.
"Jc you deserve to be happy, to be with some who truly loves you." I told him.
"Well Kian makes me happy okay?" Jc said. I shooked my head and the rest of the car ride back to the house was silent.
~•
This is just a filler, i'm sorry😅😘