Chapter 48

Songs for this chapter-
I'm a mess- Ed sheeran

ZAYNS POV

"Zayn!" My name echoes off of the walls in the hallway. I look away from Perrie to see Niall standing in front of me.

"Niall, I'm-"

"No, shut up, listen to me it's important." He cuts me off.

"What is it?" I urge him on.

"I just saw something." He presses his fingers to his temples.

"What do you m-"

"I just saw the future," he says cutting me off once again, "it was yours."

I forgot that Niall could tell the future, after all one of my futures. I furrow my eyebrows, "tell me everything you saw."

In his vision I'm starting to wonder, am I out of this place? Or am I back with Brooklyn? On the inside I am hoping so hard that it is something about Brooklyn and I. I want to know, so badly, if she is alright. Is she torn like me, does she miss me like a I miss her?
Niall snaps his fingers in my face, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"You were there. . . so was Brooklyn," he closes his eyes again to think back, he opens his eyes back up. Blue eyes burning into mine, "she was holding a baby and smiling down at it and you too were smiling down at it. She handed you the baby and you kissed its forehead. . ."

I run a hand through my hair, "what? So we adopted a kid?"

Niall's eyes burn hard into mine. I take a step back.

"The baby is mine and Brooklyn's." I say lowly looking away from Niall. This isn't even possible. How can that even happen? I am a vampire, she is a human.

"That is impossible," I shake my head, "we must've adopted one."

"Depends on what y'all have done lately." Niall says putting his hand on my shoulder. My lips part. Her birthday. She and I had birthday sex. The baby is my kid.

"I'm a dad?" I mumble under my breath, I look up to niall, "where did Liam go, I need to talk to him."

"Wait Liam?"

"Yes I know he's still alive." I reply quickly.

"I-I know where he is," Perrie replies. I had completely forgotten she was here during the whole conversation between Niall and I, "I can take you to where he is, if you want me too."

I'm a little hesitant about Perrie taking me but I need to speak with Liam. I nod my head and I follow behind her as she leads me to where Liam is.

She stops walking and turns around to look at me, "why didn't you tell me you found someone else?

"Why would you care?" I sarcastically laugh, "you have Demian."

I watch as her jaw tenses and untenses. She looks down at her feet and presses her lips together, "I don't want Demian, Zayn."

She looks up whilst moving towards me, she locks her hands together behind my neck, like how Brooklyn would do but it just doesn't feel the same. She brings her face close to mine, her breath on my face.

"I want you Zayn." I grab her hands that rest on my neck and bout them back by her side.

"I don't want you, I want Brooklyn," I say staring into her eyes, "you can leave, I will find Liam myself."

"What if-"

"I said, I will find Liam myself." I repeat. I turn on my heel walking away from her.