Chapter 29

I walk out of my room not bothering to put on a shirt. My mind is too clouded by Brooklyn. I try to push her to the side of my head but she won't seem to go away. All I see is Brooklyn. Brooklyn. Brooklyn. I can imagine her happy, green eyes staring into mine without even trying. I always want to see her bright green eyes, I never want to see them dull. Never sad, always happy.
I want to be able to keep her safe, and not to be hurt. I never want to see her eyes dull again, I never want to see her dull again. Just like how they were throughout this week. I would peek in her room to find her either, laying or sitting down, soullessly.

Most of it was from Liam now being gone. From her being there and watching every single thing happen, starting from when Demian killed him and then fading away into tiny pieces. But also none of that would of happened if I did not get in the car wreck while Brooklyn sat in the car, with me, telling me to stop. Also Liam wouldn't be gone.

I am not done with Demian just yet. I have to come up with a plan to finally put him down to his death. He has messed with us before and we did nothing then, but now since he took my best friend, it's time to take him. It's time to take away his life and let us live without fear. My worst fear is him taking Brooklyn away from me, again.

Being drifted away from my own thoughts I never realised that I was now standing outside, on the back porch. Tomorrow will be the first day of February. Time has passed by quickly from having Brooklyn around. She has been here, with us, since late December.

When I had first found her she had just turned 16. When my eyes laid on her, I knew right then that she was the one. One that I could show me to love again ever since what had happened with Perrie. I never thought I would be able to get over that horrible incident, but I did. I got over it do to Brooklyn who is now here.
She was walking along the sidewalk, with someone who looked like her boyfriend. I'm sure that it was because I could tell by the way she would look over at him. Besides seeing her with another guy, I just absolutely fell in love with her then. I watched as her brown curly hair would whip around in wind as she laughed.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts by nialls voice filling the air outside, "mind if I join you?" He says, already sitting down in a chair across from me.

"Yea sure," I reply back, almost in a mumbled,hushed voice. My mind now travels back to Brooklyn.

I waited two more years until I got her. She was only sixteen at the time, and I thought she would need some more time to spend with her family. But those two years I waited felt like forever. I would sit and watch the clock as time passed by just waiting to see her again, but instead in front of me.

"Zayn," I feel a smack on my shoulder.

"What?" I snap, looking next to me. Where Niall sits.

"I've been talking to you this whole time, and you've basically ignored me," he shakes his head while looking down. "What is going on in your mind?" He looks at me.

Oh nothing, just thinking of the most wonderful girl in the world. Wait, Should I tell Niall. or wait? Are Brooklyn and I even a thing right now? Before I reply he is already speaking, he must've noticed the uneasiness on my face.

"What are we going to do about Demian? Are we just going to let him be or are we going to end him?" Niall looks at me.

"End him." I state, looking at the blonde that has blue, intense eyes.

I've been wanting to end him for a while, but I haven't got to it. I was still dwelling over the loss of Perrie, but now that he has take two, it is time to put him down. I have been waiting for this for so long and it is finally here.