Six

Ruby's Pov.

7:45am At school.

I walked to my locker and put my bookbag in there and locked it back. I sighed and went to the cafe. I seen the kids leaving out of the Cafe. I seen Emerald and walked up to her.

"Where is jade?" I said starting to walk by her side and out the café doors.

"Oh....um...shes here um, I think she , um when to ...I think she walked to the Auditorium already."

"Um are you ok? You kinda stumbled over your words there."

"Im find Ruby go find your girlfriend"

"Okayyy..." I said walking to the Auditorium.

As I walked up the steps with the gems that were on their way to the auditorium I stopped and looked into the door I walked passed and seen Emerald run passed. I opened the door and stepped in. I looked down the hallway and didn't see her anymore. I walked down the way Emerald ran and looked around. I then was about to walk near the lockers but the Principle Yelled my name from the way I came from. I looked back at her and ran back down the hallway. I walked with the principle to the Auditorium and looked around for an empty seat. I seen one by Marcasite and Larimar and decided to take it.

After the school meeting everybody had to go to their 4th period class. My forth period class was Gym. I really didn't wanna go but I had too. I went back downstairs to the girls locker room and walked upstairs to the gym. I didn't see or hear from sapphire all day. I decided to text her.

To:Sapphire

Hey sapphire where are you? I haven't seen you all day. Are you sick?

From: Sapphire

No. I'm at school but Ive Been helping Ms.Quartz with her Jr. Singing classes all day sorry. Ill be at lunch shortly.

To: Sapphire

Ok. Good and I want a hug.

From:Sapphire

In front if everybody?

To: Sapphire

Yes.

From: Sapphire

Well alrighty then.

----------------------------

Soon it was lunch time and I walked to my usual seat. Everybody that walked passed me said hi or wassup all giggly. I just brushed them off. The normal gems I sit with sat down next to me. I looked up And around and seen that Lapis girl and also Amethyst, seen Sapphire walkin. I got up from my table and walked over to her she looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Ruby" she said smiling at blushing.

"where's my hug?" I said opening my arms.

She jumped in my arms and I spun her around. I sat her down and looked at her and she did the same. We both began to blush and I looked to the side and smiled. Just then I felt sapphire getting yanked out my hands. I looked up and seen Jade, Emerald, Marcasite, and Moissanite on Sapphire punching and kicking her. I ran over toward them and started hitting all them except Sapphire. Lapis and Amethyst jumped in it to. Punches and kicks were being thrown everywhere. Finally I grabbed Sapphire and pulled her out of the fight. She pushed me off her, and dusted off her pants. She looked back over to the fight and ran after jade attacking her and trucking her on to the ground, punching her repeatedly. I ran back into the fight and was trying to break it up. By this time the whole café was watching the fight. The Security guards came in and broke it up. Everybody were being restrained except Me and Jade. The security guards took them out the café and to the office. I Pulled jade up off the ground by her shirt and pushed her back.

" WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I said putting my up.

"She was on you and it looked lie you didn't want her on you, plus im your girlfriend and shes just some dumb lame that wishes she can have you. I didn't like her grabbing on to you so I had to teach her a lesson." she said crossing her arms turning her head and looking to the side.

"So you AND your friends jusmp her? I swear your a weirdo. I hugged her, shes my friend. Matter a fact soon to be girlfriend. Delete my number out your phone and get a life. Don't bother me or Sapphire again." I said running out the café and to the office.

She stood there dumb founded and mad. I really didn't care at this point. The other girl I want is sapphire and nothing will stop me from making her mine. I walked in the office door and seen Amethyst growling at Emerald, Marcasite, and Moissanite. They were looking at her like she was crazy but in a scared way. Lapis was looking at them with and angry face shaking her fist at them

I looked at Sapphire and she was sitting back with her arms crossed. She didn't have a lot of scratches on her face her hair was about the only thing messed up. I went up to her and she looked at me.

"You ok?"

"No. How could you?"

I cocked my head back and looked at her with a what face.

"What?"

"You helped jade up and didn't help me."

"What are you talking about? I Fought for you and with you. I just broke up with her....what?"

"Whatever."she said letting out a huff.

"What the heck do you mean whatever!? I just broke up with Jade so I can be with you. Why are you trippin on me yo?! I'm pretty sure you know it was me who kept pulling you out if the fight and pushing them off you! Know what gohead and trip if you want forget it" I said putting my hands up and walking away and out the door.

How could she?! Thinking I was taking up for Jade when I was actually helping her THE WHOLE TIME. My body began to feel hot. Ugh...

Soon the bell rang and I went to my next class....ANGRY!