Two

Ruby's Pov

I was nervous about today. Today's my first day going to this school. I just gotta be cool. I walked in the school doors and all eyes were on me when I walked in. I seen a few familiar faces. That's when a tall skinny Yellow figure stopped infront of me.

"Um..can I help you" I asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes, Yes you can! I'm Yellow Pearl but just call me Y.P for short. And these are my friends Pink Pearl, White Pearl and Blue Pearl. We are the most popular gems in school. Wanna hang?"

"Sure." I said nodding my head and walking down the hallway.

The pearls where introducing me to everybody in their little crew. Im definetly not going to remember all these names and faces. We walked into this classroom and a giant woman walked up to the pearls.

"Hello Girls. Be ready for dance afterschool ok?"

"Yes Ms.Quartz" they said in usion.

She looked down at me.

"Oh hello. Are you the new student Ruby?" She said with a smile.

"Yes. Yes I am" I said shaking her hand.

"Well I'm Ms.Quartz this is my music room and you'll be coming to my class first period"

"Ok. But what's the dance team all about?"

"Oh its for the talent show coming up next Friday. There is singing, dancing, drills, hip hop dance all that stuff. Why do u wanna join?"

"Yes I would love to!"

"Well ok. Well I have A Partner for you already since she was already going to dance by herself."

"Great Who"

The Pearls start to giggle and snicker..I looked at them confused and then turn my attention back on Ms.Rose.

"Her name is Sapphire and she's a good dancer.....no what I can show you better then I can tell you" she says.
"Meet me here after school at 5:30"

I nod my head. And leave the class room. I seen a pretty girl and I decided to talk to her. I walked up to her and leaned against the wall.

"Wassup girl what's your name?"

"I'm Jade. You must be Ruby" she said giggling.

"Yes. Yes I am"

We talked for a few more mintues until I felt eyes on me. I looked up and to the opposite side of where I was I seen a blue gem girl. She had long fluffy hair that was a really really light blue shade. She had a bang covering her eyes so all you seen were her plump blue lips. Her skin was glissing like the ocean and she dressed really nice. She had on a blue Jean jacket on that had no sleeves, long sleeve black shirt black ripped skinnys and some shoes.

She was just staring at me. She was adorable. I couldn't help but smile at her. She turned away quickly and bumped into this giant buff gem. She was yellow and orange and she looked like a bag of chips.

I heard yelling and when I looked up the blue gem was running away crying. I felt bad. I wanted to chase after her and find out what was wrong but she was to fast and I don't know where she went. The bell rang in decating that it was time for class. To class.

"Hello again Ruby." She said with a smile.

"Hi Ms.Quartz" I said.

"Ill be introducing you to the class so just stay behind me until the class fills up."