Five

Sapphire's Pov

After breakfast I walked down the hall to my class. As I was about to walk in I seen Ruby kissing Jade. I brushed it off and went into class. I sat down in my normal seat and started to write in my notebook today's warm up. Ruby walked in with a sly smile on her face. She walked to the seat next to me and moved it over alittle. I tried not to pay her any attention I kept doing my work. Soon I was done and the class was filled with kids.

I waited until Ms.Quartz came in, but she didn't, Ms.Sardonyx Came in. She passed out a paper that nobody did except me. Everybody else was talking, singing, making beats or rapping. I handed the paper in and went back to my seat. I looked at Ruby and she was staring at her phone. I got on my phone and my phone buzzed. I had a notification Facebook. I checked it and I had a friend request. It was from Ruby.

I don't know if I should accept it. I don't think I ...

I clicked accept. I looked up at her and seen her phone buzz. She had no emotion. I decided to just ignore her presence, I don't even know why I'm stressing over her. She doesn't even like me, shes just another gem that wants to toy with everybodies emotions. Well not mine. She got another thing coming.

------------------------------

Soon the bell rang and it was next period. I walked to my math class and seen lapis on my way there. I stopped and walked up to her.

"Hey girl" I said.

"Oh, hey Sapphire" she said.

"What class do you have this period?"

"I got Chemistry. What about you?"

"Algebra 2."

"Oh. I just had that class. You gotta take a Quiz. Its 30 questions. It was a surprise quiz actually. I'm pretty sure you'll do good. Anyways I gotta go to class, catch you later boo." She said running off.

"Bye!"

I started to walk to class. I walked in and said Hi to the teacher. Then I started my work. I then was interrupted by Jade.

"don't think I don't know your trying to get with my girlfriend. She don't want you and she never will so step of ugly." She pushed my head back.

I moved her hand from out my face and stared at her.

"Keep your hand out my face." I said calmly.

"Keep away from my girlfriend!" She said getting louder causing attention.

"What are you even talking about Jade" I said.

"You told my girlfriend you like her and you started stalking her on that weird stuff. Go head like girl she don't want you cyclops"

"Look, I don't know where your getting all this fake information from but you need to check your facts honey boo boo child. I don't want, I repeat I do not want your girlfriend." I said getting in her face.

"Check my facts? Arent you the one that sent her a friend request earlier? Didn't you tell Ms.Quartz you wanna dance with her for the talent show? I don't wanna hear ANY OF YOUR CRAP! Your a creepy weirdo and if you don't keep away from my girlfriend there will be a problem. GOT IT!?" she said with a stern look.

Everybody in the class "Oooed" I wanted to cry...but I sucked it up. I'm tired of everybody bulling me.

"Look your about to make me get out my character. I don't think you want that. Now listen here, Those teams were made by Ms.Quartz so we can dance. Don't get me wrong I didn't even know I was going to have a dance partner, FYI she sent me a friend request and I ACCEPTED IT. Now would you be kind enough as to step up out my face, your breath stinks." I sat back and crossed my arms.