chapter fifteen

Blair sat in her room and the time was ten at night. She was skyping Liam on her laptop since they were both working on an essay that was due the next morning. The teens procrastinated and were now frantically working to finish it.

"Are you almost done?" Liam asked.

"That's funny." Blair laughed, "I just finished my second paragraph. I need to finish about four more."

"We're gonna fail." Liam frowned, "I actually wanted to keep my ninety one in European History."

Blair was typing furiously to finish the essay. She didn't care if she got a sixty, it was better than getting a zero for not handing it in on time. Luckily, Blair already had all of the paragraphs planned out which made the last minute assignment easier for her.

"Hey, Blair?" Liam asked.

"Hold on, just let me finish phrasing this sentence."

"Blair." Liam spoke in a whisper, "There's someone in your window."

Her eyes widened and she looked up. She looked in her laptop screen to see what was at her window, and did see a figure. "Hold on." Blair stood up and took a few steps towards her window. The sound of Liam's scream caused her to turn around and she saw a girl with short brown hair staring at her laptop screen.

"I'm sorry that I interrupted your face time." She turned around, "My name is Allison. But, I'm not actually Allison."

"What?" Blair asked. She vaguely knew about Allison but since it was a touchy subject for the pack, it wasn't talked about too much. She did know the basics and knew Allison was suppose to be dead.

"Tell your pack to watch out. I was going to go to Scott or Lydia, but I figured to go for the new person in the pack since it would be more frightening and get the point across. Tell your pack that Allison is back." 

~-~-

Blair woke up on the floor of her room. She barely remembered what happened but looked on her phone and saw at least ten missed calls. The time was six in the morning and Blair had to start getting ready for school just minutes from now.

She then looked at her laptop and saw that a full essay was printed out. The whole thing was wrote to perfection and tackled every point that she wanted to make. Last time Blair remembered, she was just barely through the third paragraph.

Whatever happened with her essay, Blair didn't care. She just wanted to find out what happened last night.

An hour and a half later, Blair was standing at Liam's locker and waiting for him to arrive. He was walking beside Mason and both of their eyes widened as they saw her. "What happened last night?" 

"Yeah, Liam told me that something seriously freaky happened."

"I honestly, it's hard to remember." Blair spoke, "There was a girl with brown hair who was warning me and telling me to tell them that...." Blair's words drifted off as she remembered the words.

"Tell us what?" Liam asked.

"That Allison is back."

------------

Oh my goodness I am so happy that I finally got to write this!! It's been something that I have been planning for a really, REALLY long time.

What do you guys think? Are you excited to see this demon-ish version of Allison?

Nine Lives also has OVER 1K READS!!!!! Thank you guys so much!!!!! I'm so happy that a lot of you like this story.

So thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! (P.S check out Blair's outfit on my polyvore which is 'teenwxlves')