chapter two

(So that's how I imagine that cheerleading outfit except instead of it saying 'WMHS' it says 'BHHS' and the red is a darker shade like the shade of the lacrosse jerseys. And yes, that is the Cheerios outfit from Glee. Glee is one of my favorite shows.)

Blair was always careful when she wore her uniform. Coach Keenan said that if it ever got stained or ruined than she would throw a fit and probably throw someone off the team. Blair actually looked forward to wearing the uniform, it was comfortable and easy to move around in. She always loved being a cheerleader, it made her feel like she was actually apart of something and made her feel like she was important.

Whenever the cheerleaders wore their uniforms, a lot of people would stare. Mainly because everyone isn't use to seeing the cheerleaders in their uniforms all the time. Beacon Hills High School wasn't the type of school where cheerleaders wore their uniforms everyday. Game days and cheer competitions were the only times that Coach Keenan would allow the uniforms to be worn.

"Um, Blair, hello?" Brooklyn asked, snapping Blair out of her trans. "Are you even listening to me?"

Blair closed her locker and turned to face her best friend, "You have my full attention."

"So, I am having a party at my house after the lacrosse team wins their first game-"

"Hold on." Blair interrupted, "How do you even know the lacrosse team is going to win?"

Brooklyn laughed, "Because we always win."

Blair rolled her eyes. Everyone was always superstitious about the lacrosse team winning the first game of the season since whenever the team won the first game then they would always end up winning the championships.

Brooklyn cleared her throat, "Anyway, I figured to have a party at my house. Dates are optional, but I prefer that there's no dates so I don't feel like more of a loner than I already am... but I'll make an exception for you and Liam."

"My god!" Blair groaned, "Are you ever going to shut up about that?"

"No." Brooklyn smiled and Blair sighed.

"I'll see you at lunch."

"I'll miss you!" Brooklyn called as Blair walked down the hallway and to her chemistry class. Blair knew better, she knew that Brooklyn was never going to shut up and her and Liam even though the relationship was nonexistent. Blair wasn't even friends with Liam, but Brooklyn has always been persistent about what she believes in and apparently she believed in Blair and Liam.

~-~-

When lunch arrived, Blair was thankful. The morning seemed to last forever with chemistry class and then calculus class. She thought that she was never going to make it to lunch. Blair listened to her best friend go on about some guy in her European History class as they stood in line to get a bottle of water. Just this morning Brooklyn was calling herself a loner and now she wouldn't stop talking about a guy named Gavin who sat next to her.

"I'll bring over one of my video games tomorrow night. I am positive that I can kick your ass in one of them." Blair heard Mason say as he stood in line with Liam. "I know I've said this before, but there has to be at least one."

"Twenty dollars on whether you can beat me or not." Liam offered.

"Deal." Mason agreed.

"Well, if it isn't thing one and thing two." Brooklyn said, switching her conversation topic and turning around to look at Liam and Mason.

"Brooklyn." Blair spoke up, "You don't even know them."

"You're ruining the moment." Brooklyn whispered.