chapter seven

Blair and Brooklyn wandered around a dress shop at the mall as they looked for clothes for the junior prom. The prom was in less than two weeks, and Brooklyn dragged her best friend to the mall with her. At first, Blair had no plans to go to prom at all but Brooklyn begged her to go. Now, they were in a dress shop and every five seconds Brooklyn was asking if a certain dress looked good on her or not.

"Who are you even going with?" Blair asked as Brooklyn made her way to the end of the store.

"The guy in m history class named Gavin. I told you about him." 

"And I was listening." Blair replied.

"This would look good on you." Brooklyn shoved a pale pink dress in Blair's face. Blair laughed and put it back on the dress rack.

"No, it would not."

"I know. It's just, why can't you be at least a little more enthusiastic about this?" Brooklyn questioned, "It's prom! The night where all dreams come true!"

"Or the night where teenagers get horny and end up grinding on the dance floor." Blair whispered to herself.

"What?" Brooklyn turned around and tilted her head at her best friend.

"Nothing." Blair said, not repeating the comment she just made, "Dances just aren't my thing."

"Neither are parties. You're such a weird high schooler."

"Thanks." Blair said sarcastically.

"So, who are you going with? Has Liam asked you yet?" Brooklyn placed one hand on top of the dress rack and the other on her hip.

"No, and why would he?" Blair asked.

Brooklyn laughed, "You are so oblivious that it's funny but worrying at the same time."

"Why can't you ever just leave the topic of Liam and I alone? We're just friends."

"Not for long." Brooklyn smiled, "I just know that he's going to ask you."

Before Blair could reply, her phone rang and she saw it was Liam. "Hello?"

"Come to Derek's loft now." Liam said then hung up. Blair looked at her phone with surprise then put it back in her pocket.

"What was that about?" Brooklyn asked.

"My mom." Blair lied, "I need to go visit her at work so I'll see you later."

"I expect us to go dress shopping again!" Brooklyn called as Blair began walking out of the store.

~-~-

It took Blair twenty minutes to get to Derek's loft. She slid the door open and saw everyone standing around the table. To Blair, it felt refreshing being in here without being tied to a chair. Blair stood next to Liam and Lydia at the table and all eyes turned to her.

"You guys are looking at me like I just killed someone." Blair stated.

"We're letting you in our pack. The alpha who bit you obviously isn't going to do anything so I am." Scott stated, "Welcome to the pack."

"Thanks?" Blair said in a confused voice tone, "I don't even know what that means or how to react, but okay."

"Seriously?" Stiles asked.

"Stiles." Lydia warned. "She's new."

"Being a pack is like being in a family. When you're bit, it's a good idea. Lone wolves never make it on their own so we're letting you into our pack." Scott explained and Blair nodded. It was nice of her to know that the werewolf who bit her wanted nothing to do with her.

"The night of the full moon is also tomorrow." Kira added and Blair sighed.

"Full moon?"

"Basically means you're going to get really strong, lose control, have a murderous feeling, and be chained up. The first full moon is the worst one." Malia said, summing everything up.

"We're going to take to you the boat at Lydia's house and chain you there. Is that okay?" Scott asked.

Blair nodded, "Yeah, as long as it keeps me from murdering people."

"Can we tell her about the other stuff now? Because we need to seriously get to discussing that." Stiles asked and seemed like he was in a rush.

Scott nodded, "There's a new problem in Beacon Hills. Someone has been bringing people back to life but the problem is that since the actual persons soul is gone and at rest, a demon is taking over the body."

"A body without a soul is a demons playground."  Derek then spoke up, "You can't bring back the soul of someone who is dead. The person bringing these bodies back to life is fully aware that demons are taking over it. We think someone could be possibly creating an army of demons."

Everyone looked at Blair again and she looked around in confusion. "What the hell? Are we in an episode of Supernatural or something?"

----------------

First off I would like to thank you guys for over 400 reads! I'm actually really glad that I continued with this story and if I did delete, then I probably would've regretted it.

I'm doing double updates tonight since I probably won't be able to tomorrow. So I hope you guys are happy with this chapter!

Remember to check out Blair and Brooklyn's outfit for this chapter on my polyvore which is 'teenwxlves' and thank you all for reading!