chapter thirteen

Cheer practice was coming to a close and lacrosse practice was also. Coach Keenan and Coach Finstock were yelling at each other again, so the teams just dismissed themselves.

Blair and Brooklyn still weren't talking. Brooklyn made it her personal mission to try and avoid Blair since the situation in the school. It didn't help that now the whole school was shaken up by the weird creature who was terrorizing the school.

In the locker room, Blair was fixing her hair then Brooklyn came up. "Here's your extra shirt back. I forget to give it back to you last cheer practice."

"Thanks." Blair said and finished her hair before putting the shirt in her cheer bag, "How much longer are you going to ignore me?"

"I'm not ignoring you, Blair. I'm not friends with you anymore so we're not talking. There's a difference." Brooklyn said and slammed her locker shut. "Like I said, I won't tell your secret but just leave me alone."

~-~-

Liam and Blair met in the school parking lot. She got inside her car then looked at Liam, "So we're going to Derek's loft?"

He nodded, "Scott wants us to meet him there."

Blair started her car and began driving. The ride was silent, but the silence was more of a comfortable one and not awkward one. When the two teenagers arrived, the rest of the pack was still there. Blair was going to give them a short story of now Brooklyn found out. The school lockdown occurred two days ago, but Scott was focused on how the thing got into school and why instead of Brooke finding out.

All eyes turned to Blair when she arrived with Liam and she spoke up, "Brooklyn found out because I went to go save her. She told me she wouldn't tell anyone but then called me a monster and now she hates me." 

Everyone nodded. The story was forward, easy, and simple to explain. "Okay, well, we need to talk to Brooklyn about this. She's probably confused and hurt. Blair, do you think that you could maybe get Brooklyn here?"

Stiles laughed, "If Brooklyn called Blair a monster, then she won't be going anywhere with Blair anytime soon."

"Blair, you know you're not a monster, right?" Lydia asked and was more concerned about how Blair was feeling.

"Of course." Blair nodded, "Brooklyn is hurt and confused. I understand where she's coming from."

Thought it broke Blair's heart knowing that her best friend now despised her, Blair knew it was bound to happen. No sane person would act like everything was okay if their best friend was some weird supernatural creature.

"There's a lacrosse game on Friday night. How about after the lacrosse game we can do something to talk to her?" Liam suggested.

"That's a good idea." Scott agreed, "We should do that. Brooklyn is on the cheer team anyway so it would be easy."

Kira sighed and looked at Scott, "I think you're forgetting that the full moon is on Friday."

----------------------

Drama's going down... I'm excited for the next chapter. It's gonna be good.

What do you guys think of Blair and Brooklyn fall out? I do miss their friendship.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and be sure to check out Blair's outfit on my polyvore which is 'teenwxlves'. Thank you for reading!