Love Hangover

Jake and Beth settled into their newlywed life easily and seamlessly. It was life as they always dreamed married life would be, content with the two of them just being together. Beth stayed at home and would pick up Lizzie from school and stay with the little girl until Nick would come home from work. She would also log in plenty of video chat conferences with Jen who was busy planning her and Jake's wedding in the Philippines. Nick and Jake worked together at the office, but most of the time Jake would be on site or work from home. He enjoyed being able to work from home or if he had to go on site, he enjoyed being able to come home to her.

It was a such a simple thing, to be able to come home to Beth and have dinner with her, but if other people only went through what they've been through, they wouldn't take simple things for granted ever again. His love for her only grew with each passing day and hers for him. It was like it was six years ago, when they were in their first courtship stage, but much better because they were more mature and has a better handle of each other. They were still in the middle of the honeymoon stage of their marriage, but Jake didn't think they would ever get past it, even after they've been married for 50 years, he once told her.

"Grabe ka naman, babe, 80 years old na tayo by then, pero you think we'd still be lovey dovey, sweetie sweetie with each other?"

"Oo naman! I married the most beautiful, the sweetest, the most loving woman. Forever na to, babe. Not to mention, ang galing mo rin sa ka..."

"Shhhhh, babe!"

Jake laughed as Beth covered his mouth with one of her hands. He took it off and kissed the back of it.

"Babe, nahihiya ka pa rin ba? We're married now. It's good for our marriage to have a healthy sex life. Just ask any expert out there," he said matter of factly with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Oo na, pero, baby, you don't need to say it out loud."

"Love, paano yan, I used up all my coupons in the coupon book already. Ang konti lang naman kasi. I thought it was good for a year?"

"Babe, there were 365 coupons...I never said you had to use multiple ones at once."

"But you also never said not to use multiple ones at once. I never knew you were capable of some of those things, babe."

"Babe, stop it na! Nahihiya na talaga ako!"

Beth turned a deep shade of crimson. His wife was still so innocent in so many ways and it certainly endeared her more to him. She may be shy and bashful in a lot of ways and aspects of her life, but Beth was not in bed. She would allow Jake to do all kinds of sexy things to her, and being the giver she was, she would reciprocate. She just didn't like talking about their sex life, not even to each other.

"Sige, babe, enough talking. How about we just get to the doing?" he asked her as he started kissing the side of her neck.

"Babe, you're not done with your work yet..." she suppressed a moan.

"I have five minutes to spare."

"Five minutes, huh? You think you're that good? Or that ready?"

"I'm always ready," he kissed her lips and started lifting her shirt up. "And you know I'm that good," he finished smugly.

He started deepening their kiss, his tongue probing her mouth, sometimes gently sucking on her tongue like it was a piece of candy. Beth's hand started digging into his shoulders as she was starting to feel a tingly sensation all over her body and he unclasped her bra, freeing her from its confines. She tugged off his shirt and as soon as it came off, he lifted her up and carried her to their bed, laying on top of her and finishing what they started.