Confrontation

Jordan's P.O.V.

Tom didn't fully understand what I said at first but after 5 seconds his jaw dropped.

"How... From where you know that?" he looked really scared.

I saw an opportunity and I took it.

"Them Hoes Ain't Loyal, my friend" I smirked

He backed off and proceeded what I said.

"Sonja, right?"

I nodded. Tom looked like he just stepped in some sort of trap. The truth was he did. Aurey looked like her face was frozen, she didn't show any emotions. I wish I could do that.

Tom saw that I looked at her and pointed at her:

"So this, this was just a set up? To get me? To  make me the bad guy? She isn't your girlfriend, isn't she? Tell me!" Tom screamed at my face.

I kept a poker face and spoke like I wasn't just disrespectfully interrupted.

"Tell me what happened. No lies. And Erin can listen, I have nothing to hide and so should you"

Tom made a grumoy kid's face and sat down. He was standing up the whole time he screamed at me"

"Oh well. The truth is ugly, no lies. But it's not mine only fault. Sonja ain't an anger aswell"

I nodded: 

"Of course. Just tell me"

Tom took a deep breath.

"Sonja was at my place and we did all kind of shit. We drove the Swegways and had a Spa day. Late at that night we streamed some Sims 4. We made a family which was made from me and Sonja. We thought it would be funny to make them have babies and stuff. It was about 2 a.m. when we finished. In the ned we just made stupid shit. People thought it was funny and wrote stuff like #Tomja and "I ship it!". We ended the stream and watched some Netflix"I couldn't keep my face straight I smirked and went back to my poker face-thingy(Netflix and chill obvious).

Tom didn't stop talking:

"We watched some stupid Adam Sandler movie and drank a lot of beer. A LOT. Then Sonja thought that it would be funny to read some Tomja fanfiction. We read like three of them. They all ended the same. I said it would.. it would.."

"What did you say Tomas"

"I said it woule be.. it would be funny to do what they did in the fanfiction"

"For fucks sake TOM"

Tom was close to tears:

"I didn't want to like DO THAT but we like were drunk. Next morning I remembered too vividly and I woke her up and we practically screamed at each other whole morning. She picked her stuff and flew back to Canada. And she needed to call Tucker! I was afraid of doing the same thing so I haven't spoken to him"

I couldn't remain silent anymore:

"Well update on Tucker's life: He had panic attack and almost killed himself while being in not stable condition"

Tom slowly tilted his head.

"what...?"

"You need to talk with him and do something. And WE got to go, I am trying to help you even though I don't want to. You too are disgusting and you should do something with Tucker. QUICKLY!"

I slowly stand up and Erin followed me. 

Tom remained silent and didn't move at all until we left.

"I hope I did the good thing this time"I said to myself and Aurey heard it and stopped me and hugged me tightly.

"You did" I saw a tear on her cheeck. I cleaned it and smiled

~~~~~~~~~~~

wowowowowowow

Much Luv and Booty Touches