Who is he?

Aurey POV

Today I woke when sun was rising. I looked through the window and saw familiar view of city, which I loved. This city is perfect to live in, because YouTube office is nearby and Boo goes to school which is only one mile away. Boo! I wanted to do something related with Boo... But I don't remember what. Ohh.. Research of the Mianite,

I jumped out of bed and walked to my computer and turned google on. "Mianite" I type to search bar. Mianite Wiki, Mianite Twitter, Mianite Google Images and...

"awwww yeah more mianite" post in Google Plus by CaptainSparklez.

I heard that name somewhere.

I tried to figure it out. I didn't follow him on any media, I haven't made any vidoes with him...

Ohh! He is friend of OmgItsFireFoxx or Sonja, my good bud. She talked about That she streams Minecraft and, yeah now I remember, Mianite and she makes these series with Tom Cassell, Tucker, her boyfriend and Jordan also known as CaptainSparklez(what a silly name then I thought)

Sonja told that Tom is nice in person but is very evil(Dianitee) player and Jordan is really nice, single(Sonja winked at me) man. I remember how I smiled awkwardly because of her last statement.

I googled "CaptainSparklez" and ten minutes later I knew everything what a stalker could know and blushed. "I am such a stalker"

He looked nice, silly but very smart.

i want to talk with him

what?

why?

why do I want to talk to him so suddenly?

ehhmm... I was lost in my mind. Alright. I will ask Boo about him(what is wrong with me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I walked in Boo's bedroom she was still sleeping. I looked at her: she looked like an angel. I smiled and thought about her but suddenly she woke up.

"Mommy?..." Boo said sleeply.

"What is it Boo?"

"Why are you in my room right now?" she said a bit annoyed

"Mhhm... I... Just wanted to see.. Are you sleepin'!"

"Alrighty Mommy" I saw a sleepy smile on her face

"So.. I researched Mianite." I said confidently.

Boo reacted really fast. She sat in her bed and looked at me with unreadable emotion.

"Which of Mianitees is your favorite?" I continued.

"I like CaptainSparklez. Because, he is the hero, he will take pollution down to zero! He will REseaarch All THE THAUMCraft AND HE WILL SAVE THE TOWN... OF LOADS OF TAINT... YEEEEH!"

I was too confused to say anything.

"He sings this song!" Boo said smiling.

"Mhmmm.... Is he a nice person? Does he curse?"

"No, he curses really really rarely. But Tom, his friend cuss. I think that is not cool!"

"Ok Boo. I am watching you!" I winked at her and went to my room.

CaptainSparklez.Hestheherogonnatakepollutiondownto....

What a funny song. Hah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened Twitter and wrote few tweets to Chad, Sonja and others. Suddenly, My Notification button got a little white bubble. Ohh.. I got a new notifivation..

I opened it. I could see my tweet "Started watching Mianite. It's interesting and real funny!"

And there it was.

Favorite.

And retweet.

And comment.

@CaptainSparklez