Drama Llama

Erin P.O.V.

My phone slided down my bed sheets. I quickly picked it up and opened first tweet. It was from AureyzGlitter:

"Erin, we all heard what you said in the Building game. Can you explain?"

I was in shock. I didn't say anything offensive or suggesting. Or.... But I edited out the part where me and Sonja where talking. And everybody else did.

I asked everybody personally that they would edit my and Sonja's chat out. Everybody promised to do that. I quickly opened my tablet and checked the length of all the videos. All videos were almost the same length ... except Chad's. His video was shorter by a minute and a half. I opened the video and understood what happened. He edited the intro not the infamous chat out. I called him immediately.

C-Chad; A-Aurey

C- Hello! What's going on?

A- Chad, you need to delete your newest video. Now....

C- I am sorry? What, why?

A- You didn't edit the awkward chat out.

C- Whaaa...? I did.

A- Oh really? Rewatch the video.

10 seconds later Chad came back. He was talking nervously.

C- I am sorry Aurey, I deleted the video. I will remake it now...

A- It's fine. You didn't do that on purpose.

C- Of course not!

We chit-chated a bit and I ended the call. This problem is solved. But what can I do with the social medias... and the shipers! I imagined all the new fanfictions that were inspired by this incident.

I opened Twitter but it crashed the same second I opened it. Too many new messages. The third attempt was succesful. I tweeted:

"Haha. Guys, we were talking about new role-play. Spoilers <3"

I think that sounded convincible enough. My Twitter calmed down. People started tweeting stuff like " it all makes sense now", "I knew it!", "NEW SERIES?? I hope it's with Tucker", "AWESOMEEE!"i

I layed down and thought about Jordan. Jordon! He totally saw everything on Twitter. What if he tweeted something? I hope he didn't. My lies would be exposed. People will think that I am a liar(but I am....)

I need to talk with him. Right .Now !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan's P.O.V.

When Erin called me I was midway to L.A. It was highway so I could chat with her but I was really concentrated on road and Tucker.

A-Aurey, J-Jordan

J- Heeeey! Why so early?

A- I have an important questionto ask...and why are you awake at such time? And... I hear cars?!

J- We will talk about that later. Tell me what happened.

I carefully listened to her speech and promised not to tweet anything.

A- Sooo... why are you driving somewhere? And where??

J- Tucker needs my help. Oh, he is calling me

A- OK, we will talk later.

I looked at my phone. Tucker didn't call me.

It was Sonja.