A Friend To Talk

Aurey's POV

I just couldn't believe what just happened. A person, which I talked to, literally two times, asked me on a date. AND I SAID YES! Did this really happen? 

I looked again at skype. Yes it happened.

Why did I say yes? The only answer I thought of was.... Sonja saying that Jordan is a very nice person and that he is single.

I'll give this a shot. And Boo will be very happy. I smiled to myself.

I waited but he didn't write anything. Alright, I'll start:

SKYPE CHAT

Aurey: Sooo.... Where do you want to have dinner?

He immediately responded:

Jordan: I know a good place nearby my place. Food is great and atmosphere is pretty awesome.

Aurey: Sounds great!

Jordan: How about Sunday, 17:00, this adress....

Aurey: OK, I'll be there ;) See you on Saturday, for Boo's Birthday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shut down  my computer and slowly spined in my office chair.

I am going to go on date with one of most popular youtubers. That sounds like having an office affair to me. 

It sounds so... unbelievable. I should... like... talk with friends about it.... only guy I was dating was Boo's dad....

I'll call...Sonja!

She finally reached her goal. I bet she will be really happy.

I got closer to the table and turned computer and skype on.

First chat of course is from Jordan. I smiled(ummm.... why?)

Opened my and Sonja's chat and wrote"Foxxy we need to tak now!"

She was fast"What happended? Are You allright?"

"Yes, I am. Call me, I have some interesting news for you..."

She called immediately.

Sonja: "So, what's up?"

Aurey:" I am going on date!"

Sonja:"Cool! I am still mad that you didn't chat with Jordan, he is single. But I bet this guy is cool too if he got your attention"She winked.

Aurey:"About that... It's Jordan"

Sonja:"...."

Sonja:"And.."

Sonja:"He DIDN'T TELL ME!!!!"

I laughed really load. Sonja smiled and giggled.

Sonja:"And how did it happen??"

Aurey:"So I skyped with Seth and he said...." I told Sonja whole story and she just smiled, giggled and listed to my carefully.

When I finished talking I looked at her. She was rethinking everything. It's so nice to have a friend to talk about these things.. 

Sonja:"So you are first attending Boo's Birthday? Then date?"

Aurey:"Yeah. Than following day we will go to some place Jordan really likes"

Sonja looked at with that look which says You-Know-What-It-Means.

I became really red and said:

"SONJA! I am not like that and, I think, Jordan is not too"

She still looked at me like that.

"Byeee. I gotta go, Tucker comes tomorrow. I need to prep, I wait for more information... By the way, is it private information?"
"Yes, You can only say to Tucker and Thomas. But watch Tom, you know him.

"Yeah... I do"

We said our last goodbyes and finished we call.

What if Jordan is really like THAT? I hope he is not. But you never know. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally I went to bed after a long day of work. I wrote few tweets, liked about twenty fanedits. I smiled. The watching of these edits is my favorite part of day. Suddenly I hear a beep from my phone. 

NEW TWEET

Tweet by @CaptainSparklez 

Starts with "@aureylian..."

Did he just tweeted something about or to me? Maybe it's the date thingy...

I became so curious, so I clicked the tweet...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The little cliffhangers :P

I hope you guys like these

400 reads already!! Much luv(and booty touches)