Sunday has come

Jordan's POV

Today I woke up really early. I never do and yesterday I got to bed later than usual. In beginning, I didn't understand why I was so excited. Then I looked to my calendar. You could clearly see a note that says: "Date w/ Aurey". I smiled and got out the bed. I showered, dressed up(grey shirt and green shorts) and started making my breakfast. I cooked some bacon with eggs. Suddenly I heard a long beep from my phone. It was Aurey...

How should I call her... Erin or Aurey... Erin is her real name and Aurey is her Youtube name.... I'll call her Aurey...

The call (Jordan, Aurey)

Hi, Jordan

Hi.... umm..Erin

Soo.... everything as planed?

Yeah. I'll take you from your home 16:45... How's Boo?

She is sooo happy! She thinks that it was a dream but selfies are the greatest evidences.

Then we started chatting about YouTube stuff, when will they record more Building Game and rumors about other YouTubers.

After this fun chat I went to my office and recorded few videos, sent them to Nick, who edits them. I scrolled through Twitter, made a selfie and posted it on Instagram, had a nap.....

What ime is it? Oh my lord, it's 16:12, I need to hurry. In 24 minutes I stood outside my condo.

Ok, let's see how things roll...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for a short chapter;
I hope you like the fanfic;
If I misspell something, don't be rude and comment, so I could be better next time :P

Much luv and Booty touches