At Jordan's

Aurey's POV

Today I woke up at 7 AM which never happens. When I looked around I understood that I am not at home and I was freaked out a bit. Then, I remembered

I am at Jordan's place

What?! Where is he?? I hope I....

He isn't in this bed, so nothing happened... That would be really awkward, I am not that type of woman.

I sneaked out of the bedroom(which was surprisingly clean) and saw Jordan lying on the couch. He looked so peacefully, he slept and almost snorted. Then I heard silent voice

Erin... why are you creepin'?

I jumped back and understood that he wasn't sleeping. He opened one eye and grinned.

I started blushing and answered:

I was just....looking.... are you still asleep. I can make breakfast then leave!

His smile became bigger and he nodded at me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a mother of Boo, a really foodie child, I made best of what I found in the fridge: there were orange juice packets, leftover pizza and three eggs. I made scrambled eggs(one for me, two for him), microwaved pizza and served OJ in cups.

When Jordan walked in the kitchen(he walks like a penguin,I thought) he said:

That's the best breakfast I have ever seen.

He hugged me and we started eating. We talked about YouTube, about Boo, he said that he worked on a new music video, that followed two earlier ones and when he mentionedTom, Tucker and Sonja, I remember: MY EX, I need to call Sonja, for my cover.

I told Jordan about that and he let me use his skype for it. Sonja smiled with that if-u-know-what-i-mean face and I just shook my head and Sonja started laughing. Jordan heard the laughter and asked her, why is she laughing. As my good friend, she didn't say anything and I was really happy that she didn't.

She said that she will say to everyone, who will ask her, even Mianite crew, that I had 'girls night' at her place. We finished the call and I packed my stuff and went to frontdoor, when I felt Jordan's palm in my hand.

I hope we can do this again, one day,he said

I said:

Of course, I hope we will meet again soon.

And I left, smiling.

When I looked back at condo's window, I saw Jordan standing there and waving at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aaaaaaa! Finally a chapter from me

I hope this is good for yeh all, there won't be a lot of chapters until summer, so I tired to make this interesting <3

Much love and booty touches