Arrrrr... Pirates

Aureylian POV (I like to have her point of view :P)

I was still looking at the notification.

Tweet by @CaptainSparklez: "@aureylian...."

I took a deep breath and opened the notification. When it loaded, I saw his Twitter picture and the tweet.

It said:

@aureylian @sethbling @pauseunpause glad you had me on Building game. Waiting for another one of these :D

Of course.

We recorded the Building game, feel like ages ago.

But now, It's really time to sleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few days later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week was so interesting. I was really productive, even made several videos for backup, I recorded new adventure map with Sevadus, Chad helped me with a project in Mindcrack.

This week was amazing, but I waited for weekend even more. Boo's birthday, Jordan's surprise, my and Jordan's date(hehe).

Boo was really exited for her birthday. She didn't suspect a thing. I called Jordan few times about the surprise, we made it even better.

Boo birthday took place in our house. We lived together in small cottage, which we shared with an older woman, who was like a grandma for Boo. She left for a trip to Europe today, so it was best day for children party. We whole house was ours!

Boo asked few friends to come, few cousins were invited too. Children were playing as I came to the living room. I wore pirate's clothes. "Arrrgh... My little pirates, let's search for a infamous treasure that you can find using this old treasure map, mates" I was the worst pirate ever, but Boo looked at me with a happy look.

All guests, me and Boo went outside and started searching for the treasure. We went to ocean shore that was nearby. Suddenly I heard Boo screaming: "I found it!!!!!!!!!"

We all ran to her and saw what she was looking at. It was a big red "X". Boo and her friends started digging under the "X" and found a letter. It was "written by a pirate that made this searching-for-treasure-chest thingy to invade their beloved home". Boo was quick and understood what it meant. She guided everybody home.

The second she entered the living room I heard another scream.

"OMG IT'S HIMMM!!!"

I didn't need to guess what happened.

"Guessin' your name is Boo, my dear"

"Yes, name is Boo, Captain" she said while her whole body was shaking.

"Happy birthday from CaptainSparklez, Mianite crew and your great mommy" he said and hugged her.

She started crying from happiness and hugged him again. I was nearly crying too.

The party then just started. New missions and Mianite spoilers told by Jordan were the best part of the party.

But everything ends. The party did too.

When I came to say good-night to Boo, she looked at me from her sleep and said"You're the best mommy in the world" Then kissed me and... she was sleeping again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went back to living room where Jordan was sitting and looking at me coming closer to him.

"Thank you so much. You helped me a lot!"

He smiled.

"I am happy that she liked it so much. And...."he said while standing up."I need to go, I didn't record enough videos for tomorrow"he winked"See you tomorrow, 17:00"

"Yes, Captain" I said and I hugged him.

He didn't expect that but hugged me back.

"See you tomorrow" he repeated and went to the darkness known as outside the house.

Tomorrow....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enoyed and see you on another chapter :D

(much luv and booty touches)